The Land Pavilion original music is back

ToTBellHop

I'm losing my mind or something - I just walked by the land and it is ABSOLUTELY playing the above loop.
Every time this happens and then disappears the next day, the pain gets worse.
1713917400824.gif

lightningtap347

Needed to get home after watching Luminous - here's audio I took at7:30PM.

Edit: Listening to the loop posted above, this was the last song in the loop. I heard that finale shortly after recording.

Figments Friend

I was at Epcot twice over the past week, and both times the original loop for The Land outside the Pavillion was going full blast.
Sounded great.
Very nostalgic.

It’s amazing to me that of all the Formerly Future World Pavillions at Epcot, The Land is the only one to retain its original outside loop.

They must have ‘remastered’ the music, or upgraded the speaker system in the shrubbery because it no longer sounds like a 8 - track player in the bushes.

-

Cmdr_Crimson

It’s amazing to me that of all the Formerly Future World Pavillions at Epcot, The Land is the only one to retain its original outside loop.

They must have ‘remastered’ the music, or upgraded the speaker system in the shrubbery because it no longer sounds like a 8 - track player in the bushes.
Well, it's "crappy" for some but hopefully once again this loop will emerge from it stanky vestibules..

Figments Friend

Well, it's "crappy" for some but hopefully once again this loop will emerge from it stanky vestibules..

I am still convinced that Tony’s arch nemesis did this on purpose as a slap in the face statement after destroying the Original Attraction.
Envious Imagineers can be petty lil’ boys, too.

I may not be remembering correctly, but was it not Tom Fitzgerald who was in charge of the re-do all those years ago?
He made a part of his career decimating and then replacing Tony’s prior projects…primarily at Disneyland I recall.
🤨

Every time I go in those Imagination Pavillion restrooms and hear that classic music loop I am both happy and then at the same time very angry.

-

Last edited:

HMF

I am still convinced that Tony’s arch nemesis did this on purpose as a slap in the face statement after destroying the Original Attraction.
Envious Imagineers can be petty lil’ boys, too.

I may not be remembering correctly, but was it not Tom Fitzgerald who was in charge of the re-do all those years ago?
He made a part of his career decimating and then replacing Tony’s prior projects…primarily at Disneyland I recall.
🤨

Every time I go in those Imagination Pavillion restrooms and hear that classic music loop I am both happy and then at the same time very angry.

-
The Show Producer on JIYI was Orrin Shivley. It is possible Fitzgerald was involved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom