The Land Music Loop

Gig 'Em Mickey

Original Poster
Is there a list of the songs on the land pavilion music loop somewhere. There's one particular song in there that I like and know that I've heard before, but I just can't seem to place it.

ToTBellHop

Ahhh Might I direct you to an amazing site known as E82 The Epcot Legacy Site...They have an amazing section with a continuing series on the Pavilion loops..The Land happens to be one that was done recently where you can also get the loop as well..http://www.epcotlegacy.com/fwss-land

also includes the Music of The Good Turn Restaurant http://www.epcotlegacy.com/fwas-GoodTurn
That's not the music they play in there now. Now, The Land uses the same music as the Soarin' queue line, which is a collection of score from movies that typically have something to do with flying (Hook, Air Force One, The American President, etc.).

Phineas

Ahhh Might I direct you to an amazing site known as E82 The Epcot Legacy Site...

A friendly word of warning though: all productivity will cease to exist once you get exploring that place.

The same goes for longforgottenhauntedmansion.blogspot.com-a really in-depth collection of articles on the minutiae regarding the haunted mansion. I read everything there over the course of 2 days. No regrets.

Gig 'Em Mickey

Original Poster
Don't know. Could've been. We always eat at sunshine seasons right next to Soarin' so it's very possible. I know I've heard Field of Dreams and Pearl Harbor music in there too.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
That's not the music they play in there now. Now, The Land uses the same music as the Soarin' queue line, which is a collection of score from movies that typically have something to do with flying (Hook, Air Force One, The American President, etc.).
When did it change? Last fall it was still the interior pavilion BGM.

ToTBellHop

When did it change? Last fall it was still the interior pavilion BGM.
Whenever I eat in Sunshine Seasons, it's the Soarin music. Now that I think on it, though, I think it is still the classic Land music outside. I hear "You are the Pan" every time I'm eating delicious cous cous salad at Sunshine Seasons, though.

Epcotfan21

Try listening to this loop and see if you can find it. Name of the song and artist are displayed when each song changes to the next.

Good luck finding it! My favorite is the Band of Brothers suite at the very end.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Not sure what the songs are called, but every time I pass by the Land and hear the awesome music, I feel great inside. Seriously, I think The Land's area music is the best in all of Epcot.

stuart

The piece of music from the land I would like to know the identity of is the piece of ambient / chillout music that is played in the part of the Soarin queue with the interactive screens. You can hear it clearer from the fastpass queue and from the main queue when the screens aren't doing their thing early doors.

Clamman73

I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out since none of the known Disney music sites have what's called "Present interior The Land loop" music...I've been trying to listen to the music in the background on youtube The Land walkthrough videos and nothing really matches up to the Soarin' queue music as posted above. So I found this list which I'm guessing is correct since it shows the ET music @marni1971 was talking about.

http://www.magicmusic.net/blog/28/entry-304-the-land-interior-area-music-playlist/

The other list of Soarin' queue music matches up with the youtube Soarin loop that's readily available
http://www.magicmusic.net/blog/28/entry-302-soarin-queue-music-playlist/

It's tough to figure out with the background ambient noise of the Sunshine Seasons area with youtube videos and compare it to the known music from the listing since a lot has that same violin background music sound to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom