The Imagineering Common Area - A Discussion Thread

Diplomacy Dog

Here's the full reveal of Disney Treasure, for those interested:

A lot resused from the Disney Wish, which isn't surpising. Still looks good, though. Love the Coco resturant in particular. Also like how they did something different with the persentation by giving it a story (even if it was kind of corny).

TheOriginalTiki

20231017_085749.jpg

I genuinely don't understand how this is even possible for a walk-through. HHN waits never even get this long.

Brer Oswald

Been thinking a lot about what Disney could do to make DCA a “worthy” neighbour to Disneyland. But I’m curious as to what other people think. What would you guys do with the Pier?

I just wanted to say how impressive the work you all do is! Looking through all your amazing projects has really made me put my creative nose to the grindstone in designing my first armchair imagineered resort. And while it may not be as visually robust (still working out the park maps thing and such), I hope that it can least scratch the surface of the creativity you've all presented!

I'm having a great time working on it a little each day and really wanted to thank you all for providing a space not just to share my own creative ideas, but to get immersed in yours as well!

spacemt354

Chili's
I just wanted to say how impressive the work you all do is! Looking through all your amazing projects has really made me put my creative nose to the grindstone in designing my first armchair imagineered resort. And while it may not be as visually robust (still working out the park maps thing and such), I hope that it can least scratch the surface of the creativity you've all presented!

I'm having a great time working on it a little each day and really wanted to thank you all for providing a space not just to share my own creative ideas, but to get immersed in yours as well!
Can't wait to see it!

Say @Mr. Sullivan how is your resort going. Well I hope.
Very well! I work on it some every day! Almost done with my castle park, then I'm moving on to the other gates! I've still got a lot of work to do but I'm probably gonna post stuff park by park when I've got them finished, so hopefully you'll see some of it soon!

I'm going to attempt some maps but you all will have to forgive me if they're terrible.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom