The Imagineering Break Room

mickeyfan5534

I'll be there next year for the 35th. :D
It's a hard choice. Especially because I'm not the biggest fan of the fact 35 is another Happiness theme when the 30th was Happiness Year but something about Mickey's costume in the concept art intrigues me.
tdr30123912381fi.jpg

mickeyfan5534

Well, with my month in Paris almost here and recent events at work leaving me very turmoiled, I believe that it's time for me to take a hiatus from these boards to clear my head. You're all lovely and I hope to see you all again once I return. I'll be lurking around as I have time. Au revoir et à bientôt!

Last edited:

brb1006

I've recently started watching interviews of Donnie Dunagan who is the voice of young Bambi. After watching some of the interviews, I started remembering how I really gotten to love Disney back when I was in Elementary School. I still own a Golden Book of Bambi from either 1971 or 1972 that I remember seeing in the hallways until one of the teachers learned I was a huge Disney fan and decided to let me own it. To this day I still have it in my book shelf. Someday when I plan on moving to Orlando close to WDW. I'm going to take every Disney related stuff in my room and take it to my new future home.

spacemt354

Chili's
Well, with my month in Paris almost here and recent events at work leaving me very turmoiled, I believe that it's time for me to take a hiatus from these boards to clear my head. You're all lovely and I hope to see you all again once I return. I'll be lurking around as I have time. Au revoir et à bientôt!
Enjoy your trip to Paris mickeyfan! Look forward to seeing you when you return!

spacemt354

Chili's
Just finished watch Dead Men Tell No Tales. Im honestly so confused on why the critics are slamming this movie. Its the best sequel, and definitely the one that Curse of the Black Pearl deserves.
Furthermore the post credit scene had my jaw dropped.
A 7.5/10 from me.
Totally agree - just got back from it. I loved it!

Villain was great, more streamlined than the previous sequels, and did some interesting things with the character backstories of a few which I enjoyed. And I stayed for the post-credit just because you said that. Oh boy! What:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom