The Imagineering Break Room

tcool123

Suchomimus

tenor.gif

It worked! :D but likely a different website from the one prior
Yeah the website I was trying to use was W-D-W N-e-w-s T-o-d-a-y.

tcool123

meh, needs more Frozen. Just picture it Elsa walks out and sings a hour rendition of Let It Go. Afterwards snow machines shootout Pandoran snow, and applause. Meanwhile Disney employees will be throwing ice cubes everywhere to symbolize Elsa freezing Pandora. At night projections cause everything to freeze after the performance.

Now that is what is going to make me go wow ;):p

tcool123

meh, needs more Frozen. Just picture it Elsa walks out and sings a hour rendition of Let It Go. Afterwards snow machines shootout Pandoran snow, and applause. Meanwhile Disney employees will be throwing ice cubes everywhere to symbolize Elsa freezing Pandora. At night projections cause everything to freeze after the performance.

Here's a quick concept rendering I made
Run.png

Now that is wow. It is very much wow. Hopefully Disney is taking notes

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
View attachment 200380

The conflict of hot and cold, the reflection of colors and absorption, and let's not forget merging two planets together... GENIUS!

Not to mention, Sven could become one of Santa's long lost reindeer, so he'll fly like a Banshee creating a triple-cross-franchise. You're on a roll!

Suchomimus

View attachment 200380

It's okay, but you need less Frozen, more Moana. They should have the Rivers of Light replaced by the Rivers of Shines, where Tamatoa emerges from his cave and sings Shiny for no reason, meanwhile in Pandora, Moana walks around while Polynesian music blasts from the speakers and Maui sings Your Welcome and the guests gets sprayed with "ocean" water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom