The Imagineering Break Room

spacemt354

Chili's
Also they really need seatbelts in Star Trek
19f729611e3fa08db925580ae0ad782d.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
Things are happening in the parks. A lot of changes are coming and many of them are starting to happen in plain site you just have to look for them. Now as for exactly details no one can really speak to them yet except a few special few. The rest are just hearing rumblings.

But go to tomorrowland you can see the new theme if you look at the new signage that is starting to go up. And don't get me started on the millions they are spending on infrastructure (i.e. Roads). That isn't done with stagnant growth. They are planing ahead, the last time I saw as much road growth and changes was a massive rebuilding of a section of DC for new arenas.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
As you can tell I have time to type. Ie I'm waiting for the fairy to take me to the TTC.
It's not truly a day at the Magic Kingdom of it doesn't take a solid hour of being herded like cattle through outdated transportation to make it back to your car lol. Last night I was able to watch two whole episodes of Last Man on Earth making my way back to my car haha

spacemt354

Chili's
It's not truly a day at the Magic Kingdom of it doesn't take a solid hour of being herded like cattle through outdated transportation to make it back to your car lol. Last night I was able to watch two whole episodes of Last Man on Earth making my way back to my car haha
Lol the summer is the worst...sweating like a freshly roasted pig in the process.
It's not loading so I have no clue haha
It's tinker bell haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom