The Imagineering Break Room

MA Screamin'

Okay, crazy idea!

@Voxel Wanna host us a "Wishes" party? :p:D Space and I will drive down, and everyone can come and crash with you, and we can individually pay for tickets one night to give "Wishes" a hearty spend-off? I've been dying to go, because it's such a beautiful show that I've underappreciated in my two visits to the parks, and I wanna watch it for once to hear Jiminy and Genie.

Totally crazy and unlikely, but just a thought lmao

Voxel

President of Progress City
Okay, crazy idea!

@Voxel Wanna host us a "Wishes" party? :p:D Space and I will drive down, and everyone can come and crash with you, and we can individually pay for tickets one night to give "Wishes" a hearty spend-off? I've been dying to go, because it's such a beautiful show that I've underappreciated in my two visits to the parks, and I wanna watch it for once to hear Jiminy and Genie.

I would gladly host a wishes party if I wasn't stuck in a small tiny apartment and a grump dog that only likes me and my mom. :D .

MA Screamin'

I would gladly host a wishes party if I wasn't stuck in a small tiny apartment and a grump dog that only likes me and my mom. :D .

I'll pay your mom off to dog-sit haha! I'm just really desperate through this existential crisis to watch "Wishes" as a conscious teenager opposed to an aloof toddler

@spacemt354 Thoughts?

EDIT: Didn't know that lmao with an f in the middle would be censored jeez

spacemt354

Chili's
Okay, crazy idea!

So we're going to have to change the thread to Red and Space and Vox and MA and everyone else's day off? :p:D
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/red-and-spaces-day-off.916623/

Voxel

President of Progress City
Say it ain't so?
deadpool-hufflepuff-03032016.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom