The Imaginarium: Project 1

MA Screamin'

Sorry I didn't enter, can I take a stab at the next project? Would it be (just guessing, tell me if I'm wrong)...something with EPCOT? :shrug:

ScorpionX

Original Poster
Sorry I didn't enter, can I take a stab at the next project? Would it be (just guessing, tell me if I'm wrong)...something with EPCOT? :shrug:
Yes, it is something with EPCOT Center. Although you can help me judge, you can't actually submit a project.

Turtle

First, I would like to say I was a very tiny bit disappointed because the assignment called for a parade that could fit the themes of BOTH Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's California Adventure. Despite that, you guys did pretty decent jobs on these.

Muppet Madness Parade (Turtle)
  • This wasn't very original because it's just Muppets traveling along the parade route on vaguely-described floats.
  • Fun is somewhat fun with some problems. Although I like how you experimented with what I thought was LCI in parades, it seems as if the fourth float was trying to stuff Muppet music down my throat.
  • If Meg Crofton is head of TDO for a while, I could easily see this happening.
  • Average=110
Hollywood on Parade (Rperason)
  • Although this parade could easily fit the themes of both Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's California Adventure, the "Magic of Hollywood" parade concept has been done to death by Disney and Universal. You also focused too much on the early days of Hollywood.
  • This parade would be very fun to see with all the crazy antics you added. I would love to see the "Gang Warfare" and "Comedy Calvacade" units come to life.
  • Had Al Weiss stayed head of TDO, I could totally see this happen.
  • Average=110
United Studios Parade (Goofy Kid)
  • Although uniting each franchise represented in Disney's Hollywood Studios is an excellent concept, the name "United Studios" sounds too much like a video game or a ragtag group of Hollywood directors that made propaganda films during World War II. Aside from that, the parade wouldn't really fit within the theme of Disney's California Adventure.
  • It would be fun to see all of Disney's Hollywood Studios's characters come together. However, I was disappointed with how you limited the Disney Animation unit to two films that nobody really remembers. The unit has so much potential. You could have also packaged Indiana Jones with your Star Wars ideas to make a Lucasfilm unit.
  • There's a 50/50 shot as to if I could see this happening.
  • Average=100
It seems as if there's a tie for first place in this round between Turtle and Rpearson. Like I said, I will post a Disney trivia question as a tiebreaker.

Which of the following Disney's Hollywood Studios attractions can trace its origins back to an abandoned concept for EPCOT Center's CommuniCore area?
a.) Superstar Television
b.) The Monster Sound Show
c.) Rockin' Roller Coaster
d.) Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show

D) LMA Stunt Show

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom