The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

tcool123

Original Poster
Question of the Day

Another day, another question! Yesterday was all about your favorite competition, but there’s so much more to this forum than competitions (shocking I know) what has been your favorite non competition project? It could be something you wrote or something you read all is fair game! 😄
Controversial pick: it's not DisneySky (mainly because when it was coming out I was more focused on school, but I know whatever @D Hulk works on is brilliant), but my pick is something I have fond memories of! Disneyland Singapore was my first major solo project, and I never really have done anything since (in my memory). For those interested here's a link for it: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/disneyland-singapore-resort.900586/

It was a bit too much for me to chew so unfortunately I never truly completed it 😅

Suchomimus

goofy-gawrsh.gif

For me, the Americana Resort by my friend & mentor James G. While this project is still largely private and in-progress, what I’ve seen has me hyped.
Is James also the artist?

Chaos Cat

So to put it another way:
The Council will decided your fate.
E89FnuZVUAAb3Xf

(Look, they were just reveled and I wanted to make this joke before it gets old.)
Okay, so, um... as indicated in the quote above, Hololive just revealed their next wave of VTubers. One of them is a mouse so, um, well...

Let's just say that certain jokes were inevitable...

Disney Dad 3000

Turn the space into Escape Rooms like it would be so popular in my mind. There’s a clear demand because of there wasnt then there wouldnt be so many in the area.

If they pressed for Escape Room ideas I got that Escape Room pitch from the contest I was in (name escapes me I want to say one little spark?)

I don't remember if there was one in One little spark but I think the idea has popped up now and then. I remember we did one too going back to the House Cup comp. That or a WDW interactive museum would be great additions. Shame too as I think the NBA idea has some merit if not merged with multiple other sports into some sort of interactive sports experience.

I'm honestly surprised at this point that they don't just put a hotel on that plot.

tcool123

Original Poster
I don't remember if there was one in One little spark but I think the idea has popped up now and then. I remember we did one too going back to the House Cup comp. That or a WDW interactive museum would be great additions. Shame too as I think the NBA idea has some merit if not merged with multiple other sports into some sort of interactive sports experience.

I'm honestly surprised at this point that they don't just put a hotel on that plot.
Maybe I’m misremembering the competition cause its been a phat minute but I know it was a team with @Pi on my Cake , @Miru , and others. The challenge itself was to design a new part of Disney Spring my team had done the lights district which was heavy on attractions such as mini golf, go karts, an arena, escape rooms, etc.

Other team had @Sam Magic and @D Hulk ? amongst others and they did a hotel.

it may have been ols2: quest for more views? Not sure im the worse with names ☠️

Last edited:

tcool123

Original Poster
Disney dropped the trailer for Star Wars Visions!

While I never cared for anime much in my life this does seem cool, and the fight scenes they shown look bada$$

I suppose my only question is if its all canon

tcool123

Original Poster
Question of the Day

We've been talking about Imagineering for the last two days, but sometimes we all need a break and a refresher. What do you do as a refresher to relax and unwind? If it is Imagineering then go for that, if it’s something else then by all means share your relaxation methods! 😁
Personally something I love to do when I want to unwind are bath bombs which is unfortunate since I don’t have a bath tub 😅

However I recently found out about shower bombs so been searching for those every time I go to the mall, but so far no luck

ThemeParkPriest

Question of the Day

We've been talking about Imagineering for the last two days, but sometimes we all need a break and a refresher. What do you do as a refresher to relax and unwind? If it is Imagineering then go for that, if it’s something else then by all means share your relaxation methods! 😁
I think most of the time Imagineering is a good way to unwind. But even the Disney Imagineers say that they need to do other things.

Exercise is important (for me, that means running or biking (or walking if I can't do either)). I follow sports (usually whatever is closest to the playoffs). I also like reading (both Christian books and fiction like Agatha Christie novels). I watch a few TV shows like America's Got Talent, LEGO Masters, Tough as Nails, and The Amazing Race (whenever that comes back!). I would be remiss, too, if I didn't mention prayer.

Disney Warrior

Question of the Day

me? I like to play video games, watch YouTube videos, and just imagineer and check on what has been happening on this forum.

Suchomimus

Question of the Day

Play some games and vns on my laptop, computer, or phone, as well as watch videos and read through some of the threads here. Also skulk around and look at some fan stuff that lies with my personal interests, stuff like Jurassic Park/World and Resident Evil Village. Also like reading and watching Minecraft mods and ideas.

Last edited:

Miru

Question of the Day

Just walk a lap or two, do some pixel art as well, and play with dolls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom