The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Thanks Ace!

I'll remember that kindly when season 2 rolls around next year if you are part of it.
I forgot I had this meme
2Pky6qW.jpg

Last edited:

tcool123

Original Poster
Question of the Day

So today I will be moving to my dorm, and I know a lot of us are currently moving around too so I have to ask the question. If you could move to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Personally I have always loved the idea of living in NYC even though I’d probably hate the whole experience 😅

Would also love to love alongside Miami Beach and be mere walking distance to the beach, hopefully one day 🤞🏻

Tokyo so I could finally go to tdl, tds, and everywhere else in japan
If I’m not mistaken @Voxel and @JokersWild are either currently living or have lived in Japan 😁

Japan

Probably Europe? Like maybe France or the Czech Republic? I haven't really given it much thought.
I know @orlando678- lives in Europe, but don’t believe in those two countries. I know we have more Europeans that it appears on the forum since European time zones were included during SA7.

Honestly pretty crazy how many countires we can find representation for in out little comm

JokersWild

Personally I have always loved the idea of living in NYC even though I’d probably hate the whole experience 😅

Would also love to love alongside Miami Beach and be mere walking distance to the beach, hopefully one day 🤞🏻

If I’m not mistaken @Voxel and @JokersWild are either currently living or have lived in Japan 😁

I know @orlando678- lives in Europe, but don’t believe in those two countries. I know we have more Europeans that it appears on the forum since European time zones were included during SA7.

Honestly pretty crazy how many countires we can find representation for in out little comm
I think Orlando is from The Netherlands, if I’m not mistaken.

Before I moved to Japan I was SO close to moving to NYC. Honestly it’s still very much an option for when I come back. I’ll probably end up in Boston, though. Or maybe California, if it wasn’t so expensive.

tcool123

Original Poster
Before I moved to Japan I was SO close to moving to NYC. Honestly it’s still very much an option for when I come back. I’ll probably end up in Boston, though. Or maybe California, if it wasn’t so expensive.
I’ve heard Boston is a fine city as well although I’m hesitant to move there, I would need to visit first.

I thought the same if California but I love in Florida and they’re the same state just two different extremes. California is dry, has mountains and snowy while Florida is muggy, flat and rainy. Both are major theme park hubs alongside being known for their natural beauty pretty diverse populations.

After being in NYC and commuting through the boroughs every day...trust me you don't want this life.

Miami Beach however...
Hence the hesitancy of myself going to NYC pretty sure I’ll be the typical new yorker thats there for a year and goes back home. NYC might just be a fun city to visit and leave it at that 😅

Miami Beach is great except for all the corruption thats been causing massive evictions as many apartments have structural issues that have been detected after the tragic loss of life in Surfside.

D Hulk

Question of the Day

So today I will be moving to my dorm, and I know a lot of us are currently moving around too so I have to ask the question. If you could move to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Singapore!

It seems a better place to live in than to visit. Clean, affluent, extremely safe, loaded with great multicultural street food, endless supplies of durian fruit, and with easy quick access to Asia’s cheapest and zaniest travel destinations via the world’s #1 airport.

Alternative: Melbourne, Australia. Every Aussie I’ve ever met is a mensch.

Disney Warrior

I think Orlando is from The Netherlands, if I’m not mistaken.

Hey I actually live near providence ri which means I’ve been to Boston many times, it’s a fun place

Suchomimus

Question of the Day

Country wise, I'd love to see South Korea, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, Romania, Italy, France, Germany, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Poland, Norway, Sweden, the British Isles, and Newfoundland (I have ancestors in the last two). I'd also like to be in my own world without anyone else, that I could be free to explore and roam around.

Last edited:

tcool123

Original Poster
Got to Orlando earlier than expected for the move which means had a few seconds to drop by my local park, only a five minute drive 😉

DC112656-478C-4742-BEF2-94EA24FD5BD4.jpeg

Had some unused Express Pass tickets from my last time so hopped right onto Dudley Doo Right to get soaked!

5D51CD35-CE4A-469B-8B97-964E6C489C82.jpeg

And the logs in front of us were all evacuated but we weren’t. Which means I was so close to my second evacuation 😅

We hopped into Popeyes and Jurrasic Park to make aure we took our theme park bath and went back to the dorm/hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom