The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

Disney Warrior

I’m slightly disappointed. I only started to watch the direct in the middle (didnt initially see the 10/5 announcement) and thought the bayo 3 trailer was a reveal trailer for master chief in smash (oh well, I’ll be in school when the smash reveal happens)

Lizzy May Bee

Dude, no; I revived because Jack Black as Bowser is awesome! I don't think it's possible for Jack Black to have a bad role, but that is an inspired casting decision.
Yeah fair, that still sounds terrifying but at least Bowser more commonly speaks & I like Jack Black more

PerGron

Chapter 1 of the Daring Adventures of One Dr. Everett Erie is out!

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Hunchback stans unite! We're going to get two songs in Harmonious! And one of them happens to be the finale of the show... 😉

Given the song choice for the finale, I guess they want to end it on a thoughtful, quiet note then? Someday is a dramatic ballad. Even the reprise of it in the Finale Ultimo track for the stage musical has this melancholic undertone despite sounding triumphant with the choir and the orchestra going out in full force.

Disney Dad 3000

So this happened today. Hanging with this AK rookie for the day.

20210924_152939.jpg

TwilightZone

Okay, the stellavator in Space 220 looks cool. Looks like Rocket to the Moon/Mission to Mars lives on in one way... I do hope there's some rumbling/vibrations in the cabin itself to simulate movement.

Is it just me or does it sound like it's Alison Blanchard doing the stellavator spiels? She's the computer voice in Mission: Space and Star Tours and Dr. Jackie Ogden in Flight of Passage, among others.

Adding this to the "odd things that look more fun than mission space" list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom