The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

Disney Dad 3000

Marathon day at WDW giving a go at the Every Ride Challenge. Hoped to get on about 34-35 with the current conditions (for reference I did 46 of 48 in Dec '19), but MK was a buzzkill. Final tally 28. Seems like some folks are already here for 50th.
Did 11 at MK (all the mtns, PM, etc) and bolted for Epcot at 1 where I actually knocked out everything but Frozen. SIL popped in town so took it easy at AK (with the day a bit of a wash challenge wise) for about hour forty five and had a blast with my nieces. Strolled into DHS at 730 and proceeded to rattle off TSM, , MFSR, ST and highlighted by an 850 line entry for Rise and off at 925. Just to show off to the challenge community I made it from Rise and into the Frozen queue at 955 to complete Epcot. Between covering every inch of AK with Doug and today's 17 miles, my legs are hating me right now.

Love closing down Epcot and seeing the Imagineers work long after most everyone but me is gone (literally and keeping this Imagineery)
20210925_224923.jpg

20210925_222509.jpg
20210925_222855.jpg
20210925_222432.jpg
20210925_225534.jpg

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Marathon day at WDW giving a go at the Every Ride Challenge. Hoped to get on about 34-35 with the current conditions (for reference I did 46 of 48 in Dec '19), but MK was a buzzkill. Final tally 28. Seems like some folks are already here for 50th.
Did 11 at MK (all the mtns, PM, etc) and bolted for Epcot at 1 where I actually knocked out everything but Frozen. SIL popped in town so took it easy at AK (with the day a bit of a wash challenge wise) for about hour forty five and had a blast with my nieces. Strolled into DHS at 730 and proceeded to rattle off TSM, ***, MFSR, ST and highlighted by an 850 line entry for Rise and off at 925. Just to show off to the challenge community I made it from Rise and into the Frozen queue at 955 to complete Epcot. Between covering every inch of AK with Doug and today's 17 miles, my legs are hating me right now.

Love closing down Epcot and seeing the Imagineers work long after most everyone but me is gone (literally and keeping this Imagineery)
View attachment 589200
View attachment 589201View attachment 589202View attachment 589203View attachment 589204
The site turned one of your ride acronyms into "***". Are you talking about Alien Swirling Saucers?

Disney Dad 3000

Ha. Of course it did. Yeah, that was ****. Though ToT having a tower down all night sucked **** too.

Note to self.. Apparently a.r.s.e. is a no no too.

In other news, I'm on fire at UO this AM. First couple of trains on Hagrids and it shut down right before we got back to boarding station and ride done. Got on Velocicoaster and they pulled us before it ever took off. Cycled for 10-15 and we were the first group on only to get through and it stopped, right after the last empty car into boarding station. The oil smell was a bit concerning. Such ends my trip report interruption.

Look forward to the projects tonight!

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Lol I was barely scraping by in the math portion of this recruitment exam I was taking when I felt an earthquake strike my area (don't worry, I'm safe and it was just a short one). Should I take this as a sign from the universe that I will probably not get this job then? 🙈
Update: I (surprisingly) passed the exam and am up for my first interview today!

D Hulk

Indeed. I will say that Hulk is just as cool to hang out with in person as he is online. Had a great time picking his brain, talking shop, and just enjoying watch him experience AK for the first time.
@Disney Dad 3000 is a totally chill dude. I am honored to have enjoyed his guidance exploring AK. (Though he doesn’t tag people apparently 😉.). It’s interesting, by now I’ve met a few forum folks in person, both from this site and 😮 other sites, and everyone’s online personas carry over in the flesh.

Yo @PerGron, when you gonna be in Gatorland?

HomeImagineer

Y'all I made it to tcool's personal hell week: exam and work Wednesday, work and disney 50th trip Thursday, MK 7 AM to Close Friday, Epcot Saturday, and then Work on Sunday. On the side I also have 8 homework assignments due Sunday, so I'll be pulling that out from a censored word on this site somehow 😵
Hey @tcool123 i wish if i was in Florida too for WDW 50th but unfortunately with our Canadian/Ontario Government saying that we're not allowed to go to the border quite yet because of Canada's Worst Covid-19 & people are trying to get vaccine more, rumors might tell us that maybe the border would hopefully reopened next year of 2022 instead. Again wish i was there but once again with Canada saying we're not allowed to travel yet. Sorry i won't be there. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom