The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

Suchomimus

Candy Corn Is Delicious.

Discuss​
fetchimage

I've always liked how chewy and sweet the normal kinds are. Haven't been able to try other brands though.

ThemeParkPriest

My latest blog entry takes a look at why we celebrate by using WDW's 50th as a case example. As you might expect, I approach it philosophically and theology.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Had nothing better to do and ended up watching Muppets Haunted Mansion.

Overall much better than I was expecting. Matt Vogel is slowly getting much better at voicing Kermit, but Steve Whitmire is still the closest we have to Henson’s original voice.

The music was good. Not particularly catchy or memorable, but not a bore to listen to either.

Plenty of Haunted Mansion fan service, which is what I was hoping for.

Pretty good movie, but not something I plan on watching again anytime soon.

mickeyfan5534

Muppets Haunted Mansion is a masterpiece. It's the best the Muppets have been in a very long time and for that, we can only be thankful. If this is what it takes for the Muppets to fire on all cylinders, then I want more Muppet ride specials. Muppets Jungle Cruise! Muppets Big Thunder Mountain! Muppets It's a Small World! Muppets Great Moments with Mister Lincoln! Give it all to me!

mickeyfan5534

Hopefully you’re exploring your options…even if it comes down to renting a bedroom in somebody’s house! I got accepted into the WDW College Program as a freshman. Although I think it was right decision for me to not take it, the little know of you, the Port Orleans sounds like it would be right up your alley! And how fun it would be to go to the parks on your days off!
Thankfully, I now have a little studio apartment that I move into in 12 days. Lease is signed and everything. If anyone is visiting the area, hmu for a meetup once I get settled!

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Muppets Haunted Mansion is a masterpiece. It's the best the Muppets have been in a very long time and for that, we can only be thankful. If this is what it takes for the Muppets to fire on all cylinders, then I want more Muppet ride specials. Muppets Jungle Cruise! Muppets Big Thunder Mountain! Muppets It's a Small World! Muppets Great Moments with Mister Lincoln! Give it all to me!
I’m of the same mind. I think 2011 Muppets was the only thing in recent history that was better, and that may be my unpopular opinion.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
MechFigment thoroughly enjoyed Muppets Most Wanted as well, although MechFigment agrees that Muppets Haunted Mansion is quintessential Muppets.
Most Wanted was a mixed bag for me. In my opinion it had better music overall than 2011 Muppets, but the storyline wasn’t quite as good. A bit repetitive, and not enough Steve Whitmier 🤣

Disney Dad 3000

I haven't watched it yet, but even if I only slightly like it, I would be fully on board with Muppets versions of Disney attractions (20k Muppets under the Sea, Mr Frogs Wild Ride, etc) Honestly, it would be great marketing for the parks too.

And congrats on the college gig and finding a place! I wish I'd known about it during my college days, though I admittedly wasn't as big a Disney fan then.

2011 Muppets was tremendous @MickeyWaffleCo. . The music is ingrained in my head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom