WOOOOOO!!!!
Yelling Harley Quinn GIF by The Suicide Squad

spacemt354

Chili's
LET’S GET THE HYPE TRAIN ROLLING!!!!!
WOOOOOO!!!!
Yelling Harley Quinn GIF by The Suicide Squad
Wooo!

While we wait we can stroll down memory lane in one of @tcool123 's previous competitions A Twist in Time!

It's one of my all-time favorites (and not just because of the result😅)

The finale project was also one of my most time consuming solo comp prompts, I got so tired at the end of the Wonders of Life Pavilion I used my notes from school as 'art' lol

mickeyfan5534

More Pooh Talk is coming back!

@JokersWild @mickeyfan5534 and I are planning on bringing MPT back for this competition! With Jokers and I on different teams, it’ll bring a nice dynamic from both sides. That being said, anyone else who would like to join the Pooh Crew for this season or even just an episode or two, feel free to let us know!
I will be referee. Prepare for chaos.

Chaos Cat

@JokersWild @mickeyfan5534 and I are planning on bringing MPT back for this competition! With Jokers and I on different teams, it’ll bring a nice dynamic from both sides. That being said, anyone else who would like to join the Pooh Crew for this season or even just an episode or two, feel free to let us know!
I'm kind of tempted to get on this, if only to help get me used to speaking more (contrary to my chaotic image on here, I am introverted as hell irl). Maybe we could test out with the first episode or two and see if it works out well enough for to keep it going.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

I’ll jump on whenever my schedule allows it!

tcool123

Original Poster
I'm kind of tempted to get on this, if only to help get me used to speaking more (contrary to my chaotic image on here, I am introverted as hell irl). Maybe we could test out with the first episode or two and see if it works out well enough for to keep it going.
Definitely will vouch to trying out things you're not comfortable with on the forums. I was never comfortable with being a leader for anything, but thanks to all the competitions it helped me branch out outside my comfort zone.

@tcool123? Perhaps Nigel could join the team who looses a member in the first round, and still has to submit an individual project during said round? I think he'd make an excellent addition to the cast! :)
Unfortunately the way the competition is set up this wouldn’t work :/

JokersWild

What we’ve been throwing around right now is having the fourth spot (the DashHaber Memorial Panelist, if you will) rotate between whoever wants to come on each week. The first week will probably be just the three of us so we can get our groove back, but any show after that is fair game. Let us know if anyone who hasn’t expressed interest already is interested and we’ll start figuring stuff out soon.

Last edited:

tcool123

Original Poster
Chapter One: Lights, Camera, Action!

Chapter 1.png

Chapter 1.5.png

The Timekeeper looks nervously around until he notices the teams of imagineers who magically appeared in front of him. The Timekeeper quickly looks at the twelve imagineers standing in front of him, and puts up a tired smile as he sees some old friends. The Orange Bird is simply taken aback, but quickly jumps and down waving at all his new besties. The Timekeeper breaks the silence "Took you all long enough! Ten years is a long time to not see someone again! @b-wolf95 snidely remarks "What do you mean, we were just here at the Imaginarium during Sorcerer's Apprentice?" "Ahhh you see Imagineers you arrived here last time through a time vortex dropping you off here ten years ago, and now I need your help" replies the Timekeeper.

The Timekeeper walks the twelve imagineers and Orange Bird towards the foyer where the blue heart of the Imaginarium lies. @Henry Mystic asks "What is that blue contraption, and can I have it?" The Timekeeper chuckles, "That's the heart of the Imaginarium, The Bluesky Orb! It allows for all imaginative projects to flourish, and for all Imagineering competitions to flourish. However lately the orb has been fading in and out, and entire competitions have gone missing which is why I need all of your help." @TheOriginalTiki ,with worry in their voice, "What do we have to do, and what has been affected?"

"Well a few competitions from WDWMagic have vanished, and a few years ago disaster struck when the orb mysteriously died for a few days causing Visions Fantastic to go extinct. I believe if we recreate a few challenges from the missing competitions they should be brought back, a few new challenges should be able to keep the Bluesky Orb from failing in the future too. Unfortunately Visions Fantastic is too far gone, and may never return to how it once was" glumly replies The Timekeeper. "Yea sure that all checks out why not" confusingly says @JokersWild as they scratch their head. "Well let's just get to work" excitingly yells @PerGron . "Yes let's get this started" cheerfully replies the Timekeeper.

tcool123

Original Poster
- Chapter One: Lights, Camera, Action -
Challenge One : Parade for the Stars - The Imaginarium REDUX

1630594326884.png

Welcome all to the first challenge of The Imaginarium! In order to aid the Timekeeper in bringing back the Imaginarium to its former glory teams have to use all their imagination and creativity to brainstorm and present their favorite and best ideas! Our first challenge in the Imaginarium sees teams returning to an Imaginarium tradition, the Parade for the Stars. Every season of the Imaginarium has started with this exact challenge, and this iteration will not be any different!

Teams must create a whole new parade for either Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's California Adventure.

How your team interprets what a parade is up to y'all, and what kind of parade it is also completely up to your teams. Feel free to go as traditional or as wild as you would like to take a parade in. However be warned this is an ELIMINATION challenge which means someone will be voted off at the end of this challenge.

Guest Judges
@Outbound
@Disney Warrior
@mickeyfan5534

Team Innovator's Chief Imagineer
@TheOriginalTiki

Team Imaginator's Chief Imagineer
@DisneyFan18

Challenge One: Parade for the Stars - The Imaginarium REDUX is due on Thursday, September 9th at 10 PM EST.

tcool123

Original Poster
- Chapter One: Lights, Camera, Action -
Challenge One : Parade for the Stars - The Imaginarium REDUX

View attachment 584020

Welcome all to the first challenge of The Imaginarium! In order to aid the Timekeeper in bringing back the Imaginarium to its former glory teams have to use all their imagination and creativity to brainstorm and present their favorite and best ideas! Our first challenge in the Imaginarium sees teams returning to an Imaginarium tradition, the Parade for the Stars. Every season of the Imaginarium has started with this exact challenge, and this iteration will not be any different!

Teams must create a whole new parade for either Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's California Adventure.

How your team interprets what a parade is up to y'all, and what kind of parade it is also completely up to your teams. Feel free to go as traditional or as wild as you would like to take a parade in. However be warned this is an ELIMINATION challenge which means someone will be voted off at the end of this challenge.

Guest Judges
@Outbound
@Disney Warrior
@mickeyfan5534

Team Innovator's Chief Imagineer
@TheOriginalTiki

Team Imaginator's Chief Imagineer
@DisneyFan18

Challenge One: Parade for the Stars - The Imaginarium REDUX is due on Thursday, September 9th at 10 PM EST.
PMs have been sent out if you do not find yourself in the proper PM please either alert me here or via PM. Each PM should include the three guests judges, and your teammates.

JokersWild

Chapter One: Lights, Camera, Action!

View attachment 584018

View attachment 584017

The Timekeeper looks nervously around until he notices the teams of imagineers who magically appeared in front of him. The Timekeeper quickly looks at the twelve imagineers standing in front of him, and puts up a tired smile as he sees some old friends. The Orange Bird is simply taken aback, but quickly jumps and down waving at all his new besties. The Timekeeper breaks the silence "Took you all long enough! Ten years is a long time to not see someone again! @b-wolf95 snidely remarks "What do you mean, we were just here at the Imaginarium during Sorcerer's Apprentice?" "Ahhh you see Imagineers you arrived here last time through a time vortex dropping you off here ten years ago, and now I need your help" replies the Timekeeper.

The Timekeeper walks the twelve imagineers and Orange Bird towards the foyer where the blue heart of the Imaginarium lies. @Henry Mystic asks "What is that blue contraption, and can I have it?" The Timekeeper chuckles, "That's the heart of the Imaginarium, The Bluesky Orb! It allows for all imaginative projects to flourish, and for all Imagineering competitions to flourish. However lately the orb has been fading in and out, and entire competitions have gone missing which is why I need all of your help." @TheOriginalTiki ,with worry in their voice, "What do we have to do, and what has been affected?"

"Well a few competitions from WDWMagic have vanished, and a few years ago disaster struck when the orb mysteriously died for a few days causing Visions Fantastic to go extinct. I believe if we recreate a few challenges from the missing competitions they should be brought back, a few new challenges should be able to keep the Bluesky Orb from failing in the future too. Unfortunately Visions Fantastic is too far gone, and may never return to how it once was" glumly replies The Timekeeper. "Yea sure that all checks out why not" confusingly says @JokersWild as they scratch their head. "Well let's just get to work" excitingly yells @PerGron . "Yes let's get this started" cheerfully replies the Timekeeper.

Does winning the game mean that VisionsFantastic comes back?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom