The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

Jack Pumpkinhead

Marvel made a series of comics based on the L. Frank Baum Oz books a while back.
The_Wonderful_Wizard_of_Oz_1.jpg
And speaking of Oz and Marvel...

TheOriginalTiki

I'm honestly not too thrilled to be doing this podcast since I think it's a bit redundant, but if you need a bit more Civil War hype before tomorrow check out a podcast I'm recording that will be going live a little after midnight eastern time tonight. BlueDragonFive and I will be breaking down the two sides both morally and physically, and have a discussion about the ethical debate present in Team Cap vs. Team Stark.

Also does it annoy anyone else that the film came out practically a whole month early in Europe. I feel like half the internet has already seen the damn thing. I believe it was Chris Stuckman who made a joke that his dad's seen the movie and his dad NEVER sees movies. :p

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I'm honestly not too thrilled to be doing this podcast since I think it's a bit redundant, but if you need a bit more Civil War hype before tomorrow check out a podcast I'm recording that will be going live a little after midnight eastern time tonight. BlueDragonFive and I will be breaking down the two sides both morally and physically, and have a discussion about the ethical debate present in Team Cap vs. Team Stark.

Also does it annoy anyone else that the film came out practically a whole month early in Europe. I feel like half the internet has already seen the damn thing. I believe it was Chris Stuckman who made a joke that his dad's seen the movie and his dad NEVER sees movies. :p

'merica should have gotten it first

Heck the movie is called Captain America ---- not Captain Europe

disneydf

TODAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I've got my Captain America socks on, I am ready!

QOTD: When are you seeing Civil War? If you have tickets for tonight, what time and format?

My Answer: 10:15 in IMAX 2D :D
AGHHHHHH:D(I swear if you give spoilers I will find you, and I will kill you) but I'm seeing it tomorrow at 7:30pm in a regular theatre:p But I don't care, CIVIL WAR THOOOO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom