The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
I like to believe I'm the Tony Stark of the Group. ;)

@spacemt354 was Cap in TSI

giphy.gif

Just when I thought there was some light on Shanghai Disneyland...
http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201605/5055/

That's terrible :cyclops:

disneydf

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

QOTD: Favorite summer TV shows (I need suggestions :p)

My Answer: Big Brother
Honorable Mentions: Royal Pains and Rizzoli and Isles (They're both ending :()
Uhhh..summer..huh..
Usually Thats my Netflix time of the year :hilarious: I don't watch a whole lot of TV during the summer. But every once in awhile I'll watch big brother and Americas got talent?This question could help me out too :hilarious::rolleyes:

TheOriginalTiki

Season three of Steven Universe begins airing a week from tomorrow. Not sure how frequently they'll be airing episodes (hell, the "In Too Deep" event which kicks things off COULD be the last time we see the show over the summer...@DSquared can attest to the perils of an animated show's airing schedule with the hell that was Gravity Falls.)

Yea, it's mostly just Big Brother for me although I never even finished the last two seasons. Season 16 I stopped after Zach left because I KNEW there was no way Derick was ever going to get nominated and Zach was the last person left who was actually against him.

Season 17 I really liked during the first half but my interest dropped significantly once the Aus-Twins hooked up and nobody was doing anything to stop them. THANK GOD they didn't end up in the final three but I stopped watching weeks before that because I couldn't stomach Austen and the fact that the house wasn't breaking up that obvious voting block. I still have no idea what the hell Steve did that made him win...besides voting out Vanessa I guess...

I'd also be on the lookout for new shows that are getting critical buzz. I discovered The Leftovers during summer tv season and it quickly became one of my all time favorites. Once a show is a proven success they'll usually move it to Fall as was the case with The Leftovers...but if you can jump on a show's hype train before it leaves the station it can be a really fun ride. Tons of people caught up on The Leftovers once season two became one of the most well reviewed seasons of a TV show ever, but I had the satisfaction of being there from the beginning. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom