The Haunted Mansion's Hat Box Ghost...?

cdunbar

Why does John only talk to us in the CoP? :lookaroun

What if the invisible oxygen bubble breaks on our space mtn vehicle? :eek:

Why did Pooh kill Toad and then burry him at the Gracey Estate? :zipit:
All these questions and more will be answered in the next edition of what gives wdw? :D

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
They really want you to think what you want to think.

Seriously, I wish they'd go back to rides like them.
True and truer. :lol:

The open ended ride really is the most creative and the most unique. They are kinda doing that at HK with Mystic Manor, but, even there, there is a rough storyline.

I like the servant idea though,never heard of that one. The ghost host hosting a tour of the mansion....could be OK....

Thanks.

Yep, but nothing's official.

WDW Vacationer

Why does John only talk to us in the CoP? :lookaroun

What if the invisible oxygen bubble breaks on our space mtn vehicle? :eek:

Why did Pooh kill Toad and then burry him at the Gracey Estate? :zipit:
He talks to his family.

The invisible bubble is extremely sturdy,can't be poked with a needle or smashed with a hammer.

It was an accident! You can't prove anything!

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Yea, exactly.

I yearn for Pirates to go back to that form. If only we can get rid of Jack.:rolleyes:

Jack does not effect it THAT much. The ride isn't totally dedicated to finding him, there's just a bit of watching him in there, now.

Personally...I like POTC with the additions. Keeps things fresh...and not THAT altered. I'm just happy he's not all over the place. :lol:

SirGoofy

Jack does not effect it THAT much. The ride isn't totally dedicated to finding him, there's just a bit of watching him in there, now.

Personally...I like POTC with the additions. Keeps things fresh...and not THAT altered. I'm just happy he's not all over the place. :lol:

Listen to the audio. Battle scene is now about Jack, as is the drowning mayor, and the chasing of the pirates, and the treasure room.

It's hide and seek, not a pirate adventure.:brick:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Listen to the audio. Battle scene is now about Jack, as is the drowning mayor, and the chasing of the pirates, and the treasure room.

It's hide and seek, not a pirate adventure.:brick:

This is true.

Why must you tint my slightly happy view on things, Goof? Next, you'll lead me to believe that Splash Mountain has no place in FL! :lookaroun

gboiler1

Always mixed opinions, but where else can you discuss such a rich history and legacy. No one talks this way about Six Flags, Sea World or Universal. Long live Disney, even if they make us scratch our heads sometimes.

Figment632

Well, it if wasn't for the fact that DL didn't have enough land to build the ride ground level, WDW wouldn't have it either. But it works either way. I think both work fine.

I disagree but maybe it wasn't working right the day I was there. The floor started lowering a few seconds before the walls were rising. IMO the floor moving down ruins the effect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom