News The Hall of Presidents is now open

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Peoples is peoples. I think it is just a way for them to pass time really. Just to include in this randomness of comparisons, people got mad at a color of a certain holiday cup one year from a certain coffee shop...mad. at. a. cup's color...

They just seriously have nothing better to do with their time and have to stir things up for no reason.
But . that . colour . was . wrong .

Mark52479

Here is my question, in the past the people who booed at the attraction was it one simple boo and that was it the show went on?

With what happened this week, clearly this guy completely disrupted the entire show because he would not stop yelling.

I am sure Disney will handle these people accordingly. You are on private property and Disney has the rights to take care of them in the manner they seem appropriate.

Nubs70

I’m in MK today (12/27) and went to see new Hall o President. Noticed Disney “security” on each aisle, left and right. After intro of each POTUS, spot light went onto Trump. Guy in back screamed “lock him up. Lock him up”. Over and over he yelled so loud we could not hear speech. Finally security got him out. Some people left their seats to take care of the matter on their own. Many, many people stoud and yelled at the rude man. Trump was nearly done before order was restored. Program was ruined for everyone.
The individual was a former executive assistant at NBC.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Now if you'll pardon me, I have to go think of something edgy to chant at Phineas, Ezra, and Gus the next time I ride "The Haunted Mansion". :rolleyes:

My cousin used to yell at them all the time that they weren't real. Of course it was the '70s and she was 8, so probably the same mental state as anyone who yells at an animatronic president regardless of the political persuasion of the robot.

John park hopper

Here is my question, in the past the people who booed at the attraction was it one simple boo and that was it the show went on?

With what happened this week, clearly this guy completely disrupted the entire show because he would not stop yelling.

I am sure Disney will handle these people accordingly. You are on private property and Disney has the rights to take care of them in the manner they seem appropriate.

Make the disrupters ride It's a Small World repeatedly ---the ultimate torture

21stamps

He’s not remorseful at all.
I wish news outlets and websites would stop talking to him.. all it does is give the attention that this idiot obviously craves.

51FF7689-9412-4EC4-9BD9-A055A97BA6AD.jpeg

And this question.. lol

4FB3DE19-4C54-4CC4-8BF9-EB98BD00BC58.jpeg

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
He’s not remorseful at all.
I wish news outlets and websites would stop talking to him.. all it does is give the attention that this idiot obviously craves.

View attachment 252740

And this question.. lol

View attachment 252741
Actually, I hope Disney Security interrogated you for a couple of hours, threw you out of the park, then trespassed you for at least a year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom