the gay joke

Maria

I guess he meant to REPLY and not to start a new thread... hehe

It´s ok, don´t worry, noone is offended... we also post jokes about blonde girls and I don´t see anyone screaming! :D :animwink:

Experiment627

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
yeah no problem:) besides gay people chose to be gay

Anna, why did you do a search on the word "gay" and respond to every thread in which it appeared, even if they were over a year old?

Experiment627

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
the first one has NOTHING to do with being gay!!!!!!!!

neither did the 2nd...i have always hated that attraction...it has nothing to do with ellen being gay...i just cant stand the attraction
....mainly b/c i dont like seeing big huge dinosaurs

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
i did quite a few searches...one that the search was for jokes....one was for flirting...one was for goodbye (i thought this would get me attractions that are closing or have recently closed-after i read about AE possibly closing i wanted to see if any other attractions that i liked were closing) and i did one for weddings...i have done a wedding search quite a few times (i cant wait to be married at disney

ACE

Originally posted by Experiment627
Anna, why did you do a search on the word "gay" and respond to every thread in which it appeared, even if they were over a year old?

I was wondering the exact same thing. Anna, it does appear that you are doing this. If you really like posting here, then post on current issues. But if what you are doing is just trying to start problems, then you may not be around for long.

Just trying to give some friendly advice.

Take Care,
:wave: ACE

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom