The Fonz was in DTD today!

samshem

Original Poster
I was walking around Downtown Disney today and who do I see walk up to FortyThirst street for a coffee, Henry Winkler! I was only able to snap a quick side picture of him but do not have anyway post it at this time. I will be glad to email it to someone if they would like to post it.

We asked if we could have a picture with him but he said no because if he let us have a picture, he would have to let everyone have one. He was very nice about it however and I understand completly.

If anyone wants to see the picture, just PM me with your email address.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Typical B-List celebrity. Can't even take a picture with someone anymore. I'm surprised you recognized him in the first place.

Oh, don't be mean. Clearly you've never watched Arrested Development. Even if you haven't, his character is legend. Just because he is a "typical b-list celebrity" doesn't mean he should spend his afternoon at DTD taking pictues w/fans.

dmbcrush5

Oh, don't be mean. Clearly you've never watched Arrested Development. Even if you haven't, his character is legend. Just because he is a "typical b-list celebrity" doesn't mean he should spend his afternoon at DTD taking pictues w/fans.

Oh, how I miss the antics of Barry Zuckercorn!!! Bob Loblaw was terrible!

Captain Chaos

Here is the picture.. I am posting it for samshem:

IMG_0416.jpg

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Wow! Barry Zuckercorn in the flesh. :D

Good to see all the Arrested Development fans around here. A little off topic, but they've confirmed the movie? That's in my top 5 favorite shows of all time.

NCState

Is that his family with him? I'm sure he was trying to enjoy his vacation without people rushing to get a picture or autograph.

hardcard

Is that his family with him? I'm sure he was trying to enjoy his vacation without people rushing to get a picture or autograph.

while i hear what you are saying.. unfortunately, fame is a blessing and curse...

in other words... you can't enjoy the fruits without the labor..

and finallly.... in the most simple way possible:

Thats his problem.

maryszhi

heyyyyyy!!!!!! thats awesome. I am going to take a pic with the statue in milwaukee...which is where i am doing a college visit/tour
But its nice to see celebs with their family at disney. family is everything and with out family what do you have?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom