Trip Report The first days of F&G 2016

I was in Orlando from 2-27 to 3-6. I went to the 4 WDW park and spent 3 days at Universal. This trip report will focus on F&G and will be picture heavy. If you know me well, you know it will include pics of food.

I got to Epcot on 2/27 and just about all of the topiaries were up and ready to go. There was a lot of work to be done on the gardens and a few other things. I wondered how they get everything ready to go so quickly. The short answer is, they don't. I saw a good amount of work being done on the morning of 3/2, the first day of the festival.

IMG_3818_zps5pdww0lw.jpg

IMG_3820_zpswtfglo9v.jpg

IMG_3882_zps8b9hraxw.jpg

IMG_3883_zpsrjmgot1w.jpg

IMG_3884_zps0bzpxfje.jpg

Mukta

Original Poster
The key lime sparking wine from Florida Fresh was amazing. Tart, obvious key lime taste and enough alcohol that I couldn't finish it.

IMG_4198_zpskapmldpa.jpg

Mukta

Original Poster
That was the first 2 days of the festival this year. I have pictures of just about anything, so if I didn't include something you want to see, let me know. Thanks for reading!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I have had the strawberries before and I didn't like them much, so I went for the spring rolls this time. They were ordinary egg rolls, but the sriracha sauce was tasty.

These were my FAVORITE last year!!! I loved the spring rolls!!! I'm going in May to F&G, and I'm definitely having these again. :hungry: :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That was the first 2 days of the festival this year. I have pictures of just about anything, so if I didn't include something you want to see, let me know. Thanks for reading!

Wow. I love the Figment t-shirt!!

Really enjoy seeing your food pictures as I'm deciding which booths to hit, when I go to F&G next month. (By the way, the only alcoholic drink I tried while there last year, was the Key Lime sparkling wine. Interesting how you really enjoyed it, but I just couldn't taste the lime, which was the whole reason I wanted to try it. I thought the flavor was so mild and I was disappointed.) Maybe they've improved it this year?! ;)

TheMouseFan

Thank you so much for sharing! I want to try that lemonade so much!! It is my goal to get down for Flower and Garden one day! I have previously heard to not go at the very beginning because not everything is ready, guess it really is true!

bee

Thanks for all the great photos! DW and I will be there for the LAST few days and we are excited to try everything!

MRGEFF

Thanks for your report. Everyone has their own likes and tastes. Can't wait to get there in 21 days to compare. I know I'll like some of the same things you did as I've had them in the past. Looking forward to taking my own food pix. Thanks again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom