Trip Report The first days of F&G 2016

I was in Orlando from 2-27 to 3-6. I went to the 4 WDW park and spent 3 days at Universal. This trip report will focus on F&G and will be picture heavy. If you know me well, you know it will include pics of food.

I got to Epcot on 2/27 and just about all of the topiaries were up and ready to go. There was a lot of work to be done on the gardens and a few other things. I wondered how they get everything ready to go so quickly. The short answer is, they don't. I saw a good amount of work being done on the morning of 3/2, the first day of the festival.

IMG_3818_zps5pdww0lw.jpg

IMG_3820_zpswtfglo9v.jpg

IMG_3882_zps8b9hraxw.jpg

IMG_3883_zpsrjmgot1w.jpg

IMG_3884_zps0bzpxfje.jpg

Mukta

Original Poster
IMG_3982_zpshlvls5fy.jpg

I have had the strawberries before and I didn't like them much, so I went for the spring rolls this time. They were ordinary egg rolls, but the sriracha sauce was tasty. The dragon pearl was a fantastic beverage. Who knew beer with cream and honey could taste so good!
IMG_3983_zps61qpa7e4.jpg

Mukta

Original Poster
Florida Fresh was my favorite in previous years, but this year's menu did not appeal to me.

It was getting really hot and the watermelon cucumber slushy sounded refreshing. It turned out to be a frozen lemonade. The lemon flavor overpowered the others and I didn't taste watermelon at all.

IMG_4032_zpsgknasnks.jpg

IMG_4039_zpsdxfzaesu.jpg

Mukta

Original Poster
I was full after that, so I just enjoyed Epcot until it closed and decided to come back the next day.

Mukta

Original Poster
I came back to try the things I missed from day 1 and to enjoy repeats of my favorites. I had no doubt what my first stop would be. This time I got a flower in my desert violet lemonade.

IMG_4191_zpsynfhy3ks.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom