The Finale - Stanza XIV: The Sorcerer's Apprentice

DisneyFan18

Work was rough again tonight. BUT while scooping popcorn and filling sodas I came up with a great idea for my attraction! (The idea is unrelated to the popcorn, just a coincidence lol)

If I pull it off right, it could be a game winning idea! Or at the very least one of the top 10 this round ;)
Ohhh for a moment I got excited thinking of an E-Ticket centered around Popcorn! You played me!

D Hulk

I got the popcorn, you get the soda?

Anyone else wanna pick up some candy? Or some nachos? We'll get the whole concession stand going lol
Rock%20Candy%20Mountain.preview.jpg

Did you ask for a Candy-themed Roller Coaster?

kmbmw777

I spent like an hour last night searching for a Disney patent that @D Hindley mentioned once upon a time (back in the Club 32 days). However, nearly asleep me (thanks swimming) spelled “Patton” wrong and when I finally corrected my mistake, I still couldn’t find it. ...

Good news is, I found it right when I woke up by adding a couple of key words to the search. I,ve figured out my project ;)

Brer Oswald

I spent like an hour last night searching for a Disney patent that @D Hindley mentioned once upon a time (back in the Club 32 days). However, nearly asleep me (thanks swimming) spelled “Patton” wrong and when I finally corrected my mistake, I still couldn’t find it. ...

Good news is, I found it right when I woke up by adding a couple of key words to the search. I,ve figured out my project ;)
We need to resurrect those days ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom