The Finale - Stanza XIV: The Sorcerer's Apprentice

D Hulk

I’m considering either ALice in Wonderland or SEA so please use Coco, I would love to see that!
Coming in 2024 to DisneySea’s Lost River Delta, it’s Coco’s Fiesta de los Muertos! Accompany Mama Coco on her family reunion upon first reaching the Land of the Dead, and take part in a big homecoming celebration of music and dance planned by the Rivera family.

This will be a trackless dark ride with a first-of-its-kind interactive element. Riders are musicians auditioning for the big show, and must “steer” their vehicles using onboard musical instruments. Think of it like a rideable Guitar Hero. Vehicles dance together in a mariachi plaza. The group’s top performer gets to go onstage with Hector.

Complete proposal to come many days from now. This is just a pure brainstorm.

DisneyFan18

Coming in 2024 to DisneySea’s Lost River Delta, it’s Coco’s Fiesta de los Muertos! Accompany Mama Coco on her family reunion upon first reaching the Land of the Dead, and take part in a big homecoming celebration of music and dance planned by the Rivera family.

This will be a trackless dark ride with a first-of-its-kind interactive element. Riders are musicians auditioning for the big show, and must “steer” their vehicles using onboard musical instruments. Think of it like a rideable Guitar Hero. Vehicles dance together in a mariachi plaza. The group’s top performer gets to go onstage with Hector.

Complete proposal to come many days from now. This is just a pure brainstorm.
Sounds great can’t wait to read the final version! If you need help with any Spanish Words or have any doubts about any Mexican element, let me know!

I’m considering a Wonderland Trackless Dark Ride with Mickey Tech. Or a SEA Expedition to Atlantis with the system of Submarine plus Ride. Any thoughts on which one I should do?

D Hulk

Sounds great can’t wait to read the final version! If you need help with any Spanish Words or have any doubts about any Mexican element, let me know!

I’m considering a Wonderland Trackless Dark Ride with Mickey Tech. Or a SEA Expedition to Atlantis with the system of Submarine plus Ride. Any thoughts on which one I should do?
Thanks for the offer.

Were you considering a submarine ride like the one at DisneySea? That TDS 20,000 Leagues Ride is pretty similar perhaps to what you have in mind. I like SEA since it’s more original than IPs. Could t be something other than a sub to Atlantis, like say a zeppelin to Shangri La?

Trackless Alice is good too. Disney keeps teasing that they’ll make one. Would be neat to see it developed.

What’s your home park?

DisneyFan18

Thanks for the offer.

Were you considering a submarine ride like the one at DisneySea? That TDS 20,000 Leagues Ride is pretty similar perhaps to what you have in mind. I like SEA since it’s more original than IPs. Could t be something other than a sub to Atlantis, like say a zeppelin to Shangri La?

Trackless Alice is good too. Disney keeps teasing that they’ll make one. Would be neat to see it developed.

What’s your home park?
Magic Kingdom, as it’s the Park I’ve visited the most.

Maybe it can be something else, maybe even Gondolas as they are building some, SEA would go where Fire Mountain would have gone. It’s still a rough idea but I want it to have in each room a different member of the SEA.

Yeah, Alice would be a fantastic option, for example, Maze queue, then you live your adventure in Wonderland as you help the Mad Hatter find Alice and save her from the Queen of Hearts.

Those are my favorite options so far, I might go through my note of Ride ideas to find something more.

DisneyFan18

Sounds promising. Maybe take care it's not too similar to Everest. Looking forward to what you devise!
Great Advice, thank you! I'm thinking of the story being like the SEA looking for a mythical treasure, and it being like a Monster Mountain, with a giant Snake, a Chimera, a Cyclops, and maybe a Krakken.

I'm thinking of making it use some of the SFX Dynamic Attractions Coaster technology, like drops, side drop, tilt, and so. To be one of the most unique coasters ever!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom