The Fan's Guide to WDW -- Travel Channel

imagineer99

Original Poster
The travel channel will be premiering a brand new show on Walt Disney World titled "The Fan's Guide to WDW"

The show will premiere Sunday, August 1st at 9:00 PM est. time.

Just a heads up...

Start setting those tivos.:wave:

nicholas

Found this one thanks to my roommate who is a "Disneyworld on Television" nut lately. I'm hoping this one will have some new info and footage.

Laura

Premium Member
I can't set my DVR to record this far in advance so PLEASEEEEEEEE remind me of this a few days beforehand??

I did set the recorder for the one on the food channel about the Disney chef's, that I think will be on today.

SirNim

StevenT said:
"fans guide?" sounds promising. I just don't know why they didn't ask any of us to host it :lol:
All the expertise (and humor) they could ever want could be found right here on WDWMAGIC... lol

Mr Bill

Something tells me a WDWMagic hosted guide would be pretty scary.
"And you'll want to avoid the Land since the Country Bears are currently holding a protest there."
*interviewing random person in Norway*
WDWMagic User: So what do you think of Maelstrom?
Guest in Park: It rocks!
WDWMagic User: So would you say that Maelstrom rocks?
Guest: YEAH!
Group of users led by Darrel: He's a troll! Burn him at the stake!

SewIn2Disney

StevenT said:
"fans guide?" sounds promising. I just don't know why they didn't ask any of us to host it :lol:

Actually, they had a contest to pick four families to be in this episode. You had to send a 5 minute video and fill out a survey-like thing. I was all ready to enter but my family wasn't up for it :fork:

The contest was announced on the Travel Channels website.

General Grizz

Actually, I don't think they were looking for the ultimate Disney FAN, but rather the ultimate Disney family/group. Apparently, they ended up asking for specific groups with different ages/genders/sizes. . . so we'll see what it turned out to be. :)

Joevn

Awesome! Can't wait to see it! And then get it from mIRC since I dont' have any way to record from TV.

Thanks for the heads up!
Joe

SpectroMan

Hey maybe if this goes well, Travel Channel can make a reality show called "The Ultimate Disney Fan."

Survivor mixed with The Amazing Race mixed with Disney trivia and parks...

The possibilities are endless!

nicholas

I've been waiting for MTV to do "Real World WDW"

This is the true story of seven strangers picked to ride Splash Mountain and have their lives taped. Find out what happens when people run out of Fast Passes and start getting real. The Real World: Walt Disney World.

Horizons1

I wanna see a Disney World special that actually tells me stuff i dont already know :lol:.But this new one sounds interesting,they should do one called "The WDWMagic.com board members guide to Walt Disney World.Join all the members of WDW Magic.com as they take on a incredible journey of all of WDW,even stuff thats not there anymore."I wonder how many rooms theyd have to use if we all went and stayed the same time :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom