The EPIC Pop Culture Story

spacemt354

Chili's
I agree wholeheartedly. While I love the comps and am having a blast in SWYTBAI, like this round is a bit harder for me cuz I've never been a huge fan of horror. While this stretches my comfort zone and tastes (i actually want to watch young Frankenstein now), these threads will always be open. And if one doesn't suit your fancy another will. While there hopefully still be competitions, I can see them becoming less common place in the future.
Since this is a story thread I will continue in story form.

Space loves designing imagineering projects...but space has always done competitions where people create the prompts that he does. Space enjoys competing but is really excited to work free form now with lovely people like @MonorailRed and many many others on projects that space has always wanted to do but never had time to because space was focused on competitions. Space is most likely retired from big competitions so that all of these other threads and fun projects can stay energized.

Space is now done writing in the 3rd person.

kmbmw777

Since this is a story thread I will continue in story form.

Space loves designing imagineering projects...but space has always done competitions where people create the prompts that he does. Space enjoys competing but is really excited to work free form now with lovely people like @MonorailRed and many many others on projects that space has always wanted to do but never had time to because space was focused on competitions. Space is most likely retired from big competitions so that all of these other threads and fun projects can stay energized.

Space is now done writing in the 3rd person.
Kmbmw777 agrees.

But Batman looks to the sky and wonders what these voices are talking about while lightning is shot at him.

spacemt354

Chili's

35ce3ecd7f842aa7c5015a8335acd669b8b803b8d7938b0ab8e90a149b03b659.jpg

CraniumCommand89

Not to get overly dramatic:p But I always say everything happens for a reason. At the beginning of the year I think a lot of us were all in on imagineering competitions. While there's always a place for competitions -- the real way this forum is going to grow and expand is if we also have an emphasis on threads that everyone can participate in, regardless of how much time you spend on the site or how comfortable you are with imagineering.

That's what I've been trying to do with Club 32 and other threads...just kicking it off with an idea and giving others a voice, and your March Mania thread, and this thread. I hope to see more of these in the future...and to be honest I hope this becomes the new norm. At least I'm going to try and keep it that way. :bookworm:
I agree wholeheartedly. While I love the comps and am having a blast in SWYTBAI, like this round is a bit harder for me cuz I've never been a huge fan of horror. While this stretches my comfort zone and tastes (i actually want to watch young Frankenstein now), these threads will always be open. And if one doesn't suit your fancy another will. While there hopefully still be competitions, I can see them becoming less common place in the future.
Yes I won't be doing competitions anymore. Especially not So, You Want To Be An Imagineer. But I would like to continue helping out with Club 32 and other threads. :)

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Okay, where did we last leave off with the plot? Lol, I'll continue.

Hipster Donald stroked his feathers. "Hmm... Hmm... Guards!!" Two goblins (of the Rankin-Bass Lord of the Rings) bolted into the duck's chamber. "Have you obtained the Captain Nameless sneakers from BlueDragonFive?" "Yes, master!" One goblin snorted. "We pledge to avenge you oh mighty one."

"Good, good." Donald sighed. BlueDragonFive had taken Hipster Donald's place sometime ago in SYWTBAI... "The Land of Cornfield will never be the same once I'm done with these sneakers... Soon, all mankind will bow to me! ME!!!!!!" Donald stormed toward his bubbling, black cauldron. "Master, with all due respect, what is this cauldron for?" Donald chuckled. "I stole it from the Horned King. After his movie bombed in the '70s, he resorted to selling all his possessions... I bought it for a nickel! A NICKEL! Hahahah!" The goblins stayed silent. "Laugh with me, ingrates!" "Oh, uh, hahahaha!" "Enough laughter! I grow tired of your faux humor... Anyhow, this black cauldron will give me further control over this pathetic planet... Once I've dropped these sneakers inside and said the magic words... Well, no one will have a happily ever after... ESPECIALLY that no-good Dragon!"

"Not. So. Fast."

Donald and his goblin comrades turned to the sound. It was a familiar silhouette.

"Who goes there?" Donald drew his blade.

"'Tis I..."

@TheOriginalTiki, I love the dynamic of Hipster Donald... Haha.

kmbmw777

Okay, where did we last leave off with the plot? Lol, I'll continue.

Hipster Donald stroked his feathers. "Hmm... Hmm... Guards!!" Two goblins (of the Rankin-Bass Lord of the Rings) bolted into the duck's chamber. "Have you obtained the Captain Nameless sneakers from BlueDragonFive?" "Yes, master!" One goblin snorted. "We pledge to avenge you oh mighty one."

"Good, good." Donald sighed. BlueDragonFive had taken Hipster Donald's place sometime ago in SYWTBAI... "The Land of Cornfield will never be the same once I'm done with these sneakers... Soon, all mankind will bow to me! ME!!!!!!" Donald stormed toward his bubbling, black cauldron. "Master, with all due respect, what is this cauldron for?" Donald chuckled. "I stole it from the Horned King. After his movie bombed in the '70s, he resorted to selling all his possessions... I bought it for a nickel! A NICKEL! Hahahah!" The goblins stayed silent. "Laugh with me, ingrates!" "Oh, uh, hahahaha!" "Enough laughter! I grow tired of your faux humor... Anyhow, this black cauldron will give me further control over this pathetic planet... Once I've dropped these sneakers inside and said the magic words... Well, no one will have a happily ever after... ESPECIALLY that no-good Dragon!"

"Not. So. Fast."

Donald and his goblin comrades turned to the sound. It was a familiar silhouette.

"Who goes there?" Donald drew his blade.

"'Tis I..."

@TheOriginalTiki, I love the dynamic of Hipster Donald... Haha.
Current Plotlines
-Roger and the lady
-Hipster Donald
-Cap Batman Antman and Dragon fighting Martha
-Several stores want Cap's shield
-South park Guy
-Reality with MichaelEatingWraith
-Alfred goes to Gravity Falls

Batman laid on the ground, quivering. This resurrection of his mother couldn't be her. It looked like her, but with more stitches. If only he had time to research this opponent. Mrs. Wayne shot more lightning at Batman and he screamed,

"Charge dawgs!" Captain Nameless yelled to BlueDragon and AntMan.

BlueDragon grabbed a gun from the unconscious body of Charles Muntz. "Ant-Man, care to be my ammo?"

"Sure thing man! Can't hurt too bad." AntMan mounted a bullet which was shot at Martha. Ant-Man grew to full size when he got near Martha. He landed on top of her and began repeatedly punching her.

"No!" Batman hollered. "Off of her Scott! That's my mom!"

Ant Man looked at Batman. "Your mother does not bleed green, Bats. Get it together!"

Batman tackled Ant-Man off of Martha, and she zapped the two of them.

BAM

BlueDragon fired a bullet directly at Martha, killing her. Batman looked at him in horror.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom