The epic Marvel debate massive

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWGoof07

His name is Sasquatch, and unlike the Yeti of EE fame, he is devoted to helping mankind (especially Canadiens).
paranoid.gif
He's a Habs fan?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
How about a little muscle added to Main Street USA (I'll write an essay explaining why it is a perfect fit) -

conan_marvel.jpg

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
They filmed George as he auditioned for the new Spidey movie!

Sad to see him lose his lifelong ambition. And his dignity. And his front teeth. :( :oops:

spiderman.gif

Hey, wait! Why did I like this? I meant that I am putting you in ignore and typing an hour long screed against you and everything you believe in. :lookaroun

Actually, I'm going to roughly plan my next trip, since tomorrow morning I need to make ADRs for the family, since we know we will be hungry for in October.....

Reactions: Tom

PeterAlt

Original Poster
They say Hasbro will be the next big Disney merger. I got a better one! How about Mattel? They own the Barbie and Ken franchise. Imagine what Disney would do with it! Actually, I'm scared thinking of the possibilities... Movies, TV series, meet and greet...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Actually, I'm going to roughly plan my next trip, since tomorrow morning I need to make ADRs for the family, since we know will be hungry for in October.....
I urge you to review some of the threads about food here. I know we have a limited selection of them, but I am sure you can find somehpthing that might peak your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom