The Edison--details announced

dreamscometrue

Since this will be operated by Patina, I expect there will be a mix of "classics" from Edison LA (which are the menus above) with a different menu specific to Disney Springs.
That's what I thought. I like the LA menu though. I'm looking forward to checking out this place, as well as the Hangar Bar announced earlier :)

Shaman

This sounds/looks real good on paper...my only question is (and I'm sure the research has been done)...is there really a market out there for all these new restaurants/venues being added to Springs? It seems like we get an announcement about a new place, every other day.

dreamscometrue

This sounds/looks real good on paper...my only question is (and I'm sure the research has been done)...is there really a market out there for all these new restaurants/venues being added to Springs? It seems like we get an announcement about a new place, every other day.

I'm sure Disney believes that, besides the 62 million annual visitors to Orlando, people who live in Central Florida will also make Disney Springs somewhat of a dining/entertainment destination unto itself. It seems to me that with the current offerings, along with those recently announced, this can certainly be the case.

dreamscometrue

I really like this part of the announcement, the bolded text in particular. :)

"An AIA award winner, The Edison has won global recognition and design awards nationally and internationally, including being repeatedly named one of the world’s top 20 bars in GQ, Esquire, Condé Nast Traveler and The Los Angeles Times. The Edison has been featured in many other renowned publications, television programs and films for its unique visionary design, has been the winner of the Zagat Guide’s Best Design Category, and has been named the best bar/lounge in Los Angeles every year since it opened."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom