The Earl of a Delicious Sandwich - help me jonnie

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Just a quick note -

If you have yet to eat at the Earl of Sandwich located in Downtown Disney's Marketplace - you have not lived.

Main Street USA

Really? That good? hard to believe that a sandwich can taste that much better at one place than the next.

However, based on your word, and the word of many before who have also praised it, I'll be sure to stop in for a bite during the first night of my stay on the 21st.

I'll be back if I don't love it! lol :)

Number_6

I have to agree that Earl of Sandwich is excellent. I really liked the "Florentine" which is grilled chicken with melted cheese, spinach and mushrooms... YUM! :slurp:

WDWKat26

I'd just like to say, I LOVE the Earl Of Sandwich. They make my sandwich the way I want it, and it's always awesome. I rarely get the Hawaiian, and my "regular" is "The All American" with No cranberries, No ranch and Mozarella instead of Cheddar Cheese YUM YUM YUM! :sohappy: Definitely a place to go when at DTD, especially since 1. You get free refills on the drinks and 2. The cookies (especially choc. chip) are AWESOME too with the meal!

shari71

The half of a sandwich I shared was pretty good, but the salad I requested - Asian Chicken or something like that - they ran out of wonton noodles for it and substituted croutons. that totally ruined it for me. They had already started making it so they would not take it back.

I will give them a try again and stick to the sandwichs.

Mom's the word

speck76 said:
Not only is the Earl of Sandwich good, but it is not expensive....most sandwiches are around $5
This is almost the best part, the price break for your wallet! We ate there twice, it was worth the wait in line for the food and the savings. Loved the salads and our group tried different sandwiches every time, no one had any complaints. Don't miss the Earl's Grey lemonade, very mild and refreshing, I believe they had free refills too. Special faves were the Original and Full Montagu, Earl's Cobb salad was great. We did a lot of sharing, everyone left full and happy. Definitely going back to this handy little eatery.

Nora

I think that the Earl of Sandwich is one of my favorite Disney dining experiences right now. Every sandwich I and my husband have had was good, and the prices are really reasonable. Last trip we were going to go to the Rainforest Cafe and decided to eat at Earl of Sandwich instead because it had more menu items that we were interested in. If you haven't been there yet, give it a try.:slurp:

Djali999

EoS is a required stop at DTD for me by now... great food, reasonable price, and if you time it right they move along pretty fast. I usually get an original, Hawaiian, or Florentene...

I remember when I thought I was the only person in the world who knew about The Earl... they grow up so fast... :eek:

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
the bread is wonderful!
i get the simplest form of a sandwhich possible...
bread, turkey, mustard and bacon - that's it...
it's never more than 5 or six dollars for the sandwhich, the coke, and the cookie! - gotta get a cookie, they are to die for... but Once Upon a Toy and Earl of Sandwhich, and the occasional Ghirradelli's brings me to the Marketplace!

Epcot82Guy

Good to hear

I'm really glad to hear EoS is this good. I liked Gourmet Pantry, so I was concerned when it closed. Glad to hear the replacement seems to have fit the bill plus more. I will definitely stop in next time I'm in Orlando (along with Ghirradeli since it was my CP staple).:slurp:

NemoRocks78

Seized
I've been meaning to try it out but the Beaches and Cream Soda Shop keeps calling my name....will TRY my best to go there this weekend. :lol:

Tim G

mkepcotmgmak said:
Just a quick note -

If you have yet to eat at the Earl of Sandwich located in Downtown Disney's Marketplace - you have not lived.
It's the best discovery since the wheel... :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Irrawaddy Erik

I LOVE Earl of Sandwich....

The Turkey w/ ranch and cranberry sauce is my FAVORITE!!!!!

:slurp: :slurp:

The bread is SOOOO good, it's almost like a biscuit.

MicBat

Josh.. you ain't kidding! All American without the ranch.. just like you, Erik. I miss WDW just thinking about the Earl. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom