the disney credit card

rosie.ca

it looks nifty tho... i would get one just to have it even if i never used it but...alas i cannot ...the pain of being canadian...
i swear i need to move... :brick:

Upvote 0

inlovewithWDW

I read that First USA (I think) and Disney are coming out with a credit card next year that accumulates points like a frequent flyer program. Every dollar spent turns into a point that can be used towards Disney programs (tickets, resorts, purchases.)

Has anyone else heard of this?

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

Original Poster
Re: Re: the disney credit card

Originally posted by jmarc63

My bigest problem with it is the APR. I thought sears was high this is even higher than this.

yeah, that apr is pretty high. but I plan on using it only for disney purchases while in dinsey world, including hotel. that way, I know exactly how much I spend, and I can keep track of where I spent it. and it would get paid of right away, so the APR doesn't hurt me toooooo much....

Upvote 0

DisneyCP2000

That's a nice lookin card. If the apr's ever too high on a card you can always give em a call and tell em that. If you scare em enough they'll usually drop it.
As for the Bank One/First USA/Disney card, it'll be out next year. Don't know the exact benefits yet, but I'm sure it'll be cool. (I posted an article a while ago, just search bank one)

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by inlovewithWDW
I read that First USA (I think) and Disney are coming out with a credit card next year that accumulates points like a frequent flyer program. Every dollar spent turns into a point that can be used towards Disney programs (tickets, resorts, purchases.)

Has anyone else heard of this?

Its Bank One....card should be out early part of next year....

Upvote 0

Figaro

I've had this credit card since it started and quite honestly, I haven't received any special benefits from it. Actually, I even have the "gold card" and it hasn't done a darn thing for me. Tried using it to pay for WDW vacations...nothing special from them. I still use it at the Disney Store sometimes just to keep it active....you never know, they may offer some great benefit. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the new First USA card! It'll give me a great excuse to go shopping....."but honey, I had to buy that expensive outfit, I'm trying to earn a trip to Disney World!"

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

Original Poster
Originally posted by Figaro
I've had this credit card since it started and quite honestly, I haven't received any special benefits from it. Actually, I even have the "gold card" and it hasn't done a darn thing for me. Tried using it to pay for WDW vacations...nothing special from them. I still use it at the Disney Store sometimes just to keep it active....you never know, they may offer some great benefit. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the new First USA card! It'll give me a great excuse to go shopping....."but honey, I had to buy that expensive outfit, I'm trying to earn a trip to Disney World!"

hm, I think I am better off going with a credit card from my bank, since it will be lower APR and there is not too many benifits from this card.

Thanks everyone!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom