The DC Comics Film Thread

Jedijax719

How long until they change the release dates of The Flash and Aquaman 2?

No way they can release The Flash a week before Black Panther 2 and Aquaman 2 on the same day as Avatar 2!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Theyre not gonna push The Flash out of 2022 considering how many times its been delayed. If anything they'll bump it up.

erasure fan1

Anyone watching Peacemaker? I really like it so far. They've only dropped the first 3 episodes so far but I'm hooked. I really didn't think I would like it but figured I'd give it a chance. I'm glad I did. It is very James Gunn, so if you like his style you should like the show. It has a very Deadpool vibe because of its adult content.

Artful_Dodger

So I am convinced now that Michael Giacchino has composed the best Batman score we've had. Yes, even better than Danny Elfman's.
Some snippets of The Batman soundtrack are out now on YT. One track in particular which combines Ave Maria with The Batman theme, which apparently takes place during a powerful scene. Those ending few seconds, goosebumps.

Artful_Dodger

the batman is rumored to be just shy of 3 hours long
I sat through that with LOTR and didn't mind one bit. It could've run even longer and I wouldn't have minded.
I sat through that with The Hobbit and was miserable. Wanted outta the theater before halfway through.

We'll see where The Batman sits on that spectrum. If it's a good movie, the longer running time the better.

mf1972

I sat through that with LOTR and didn't mind one bit. It could've run even longer and I wouldn't have minded.
I sat through that with The Hobbit and was miserable. Wanted outta the theater before halfway through.

We'll see where The Batman sits on that spectrum. If it's a good movie, the longer running time the better.
true. i don’t mind sitting through a long movie if it’s really good. i know for some people, it’s a turn off.

lazyboy97o

Anyone watching Peacemaker? I really like it so far. They've only dropped the first 3 episodes so far but I'm hooked. I really didn't think I would like it but figured I'd give it a chance. I'm glad I did. It is very James Gunn, so if you like his style you should like the show. It has a very Deadpool vibe because of its adult content.
Yes!

Timmay

This last episode of peacemaker was really good. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
The show is hitting it out of the park.

“Throw your dog the invisible bone.”
I was pretty sure I’d never hear Wig Wam in an opening credits scene for a super hero show…but I was completely surprised by Reckless Love’s “Monster.”

Gunn is a genius when it comes to his music choices.

Last edited:

So Over It

I'm wondering if Jonah Hill is kicking himself for passing on the Riddler role for this new Batman reboot all for being too greedy with what he wanted to be paid.

Though had he accepted the offer, and we had him instead of Paul Dano, the film might have suffered for it. This version of Edward Nashton aka Riddler apparently will make Hannibal Lecter look like Shirley Temple, and I highly doubt Jonah could've pulled it off as dark as Dano will. To me it would have felt like Jim Carrey's version 2.0 had we gotten Jonah, and that wouldn't work.

erasure fan1

The peacemaker finale was really good. I would put this series as my favorite comic book show from either Marvel or DC. Gunn is just fantastic at making you love crazy obscure characters. I'm really glad they renewed it for a 2nd season and that Gunn is returning. I thought maybe he take on the "executive producer" roll and not be yhat involved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom