The current state of POTC

leftymoreno

Original Poster
I rode pirates tonight for the first time in awhile and noticed a few things that I was wondering if anyone else has noticed recently. First off, in the queue line to the right, in the chess players scene, there were bright lights shining down from the ceiling completely lighting the scene. It was so strange. Usually the scene is lit by candlelight effect, but today was very brightly lit, making everything clear to see.
Next point:
As we went by the wicked wench I noticed that Barbosa most definitely did not have is hat on. His head looked quite strange without the hat. Anybody know whats going on over there?

wedway71

yes his hair stylist told him that wearing a hat all the time increases hair loss.EVEN a pirate has to look good for the ladies.:D

shutupdeedee

I know we've been having A LOT of trouble with the lighting recently. There are actually a lot of worklights on that shouldn't be in the cue line and unload area but no one notices it unless you are there everyday. argh, and I am! I wasn't there yesterday so I wouldn't know why those lights weren't turned off. But I'll ask tomorrow. Chances are if it wasn't dusty looking and gross down there. That means they were cleaning it and couldn't turn the lights off for some reason.

As for Barbossa, they're just having trouble keeping things on him period. His sword fell out of his hand last week. So he was just shaking his fist violently! it was funny! :p

Arrrrrr and stufff...
"No Flash Pictures" Cindy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom