The Creator Games: Project Revival

kmbmw777

Guys, I really hate to have to say this but unfortunately The Creator Games is going to have to be cancelled from this point on until further notice. I know it all of you are aware of any of it, but recently there has been some really disappointing and upsetting PM drama and politics and that's not what Imagineering is supposed to be about (and out of respect for the integrity of the forum I'd rather keep it all behind the closed doors it is right now and I hope everyone else does the same). Rather than let another SA3 happen I think it would be best to just cut things off now. I apologize for all of this, I really do. Thanks to all for the great work you have put in, and you can be sure that none of that went to waste as all in all this has been a fun experience. You are more than welcome of course to finish the challenge if you would like at whatever pace you decide, but other than that I'm afraid the game is going to be over.
It really saddens me to hear this, as this was my favorite escape from the horrors that is high school drama. However, I understand that there must been probable cause for this to happen, and I respect the decision that was made. Thank you for a really fun three and a half sessions.

Also, I would like to say a special goodbye to all of the armchair imagineers who are taking a break. You guys have been close friends and mentors to us all, and thank you for that. When you decide that you are ready to return, the forums will be an even more special place, thanks to the work of me and the fellow imagineers who are staying.

MANEATINGWREATH

I would like to stand by the words of kmbmw777. With acceptance, teamwork, creativity, hard work, and - as cheesy as it sounds - imagination, we can only move this forum forward toward a better and stronger tomorrow. As a community, we will grow and continue to thrive for the coming year, as well as years to come. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us as a community.

spacemt354

Chili's
635970674215630994-969051739_tumblr_ng1ccyAhiR1rya2uro1_1280.jpg

Still quite frustrated with the nonsense that caused a wonderful competition and the many people who were enjoying it to have to stop...but nonetheless, life goes on. And there is no sense of playing the blame game, pointing fingers, or anything of the sort...suffice it to say as @David2319 mentioned...keep moving forward.

By moving forward, let's follow @kmbmw777 's lead -- and the many others on here who are still eager to create and imagineer together, as a hobby, and a break from the stresses of the real world. Going to amend my hiatus to competitions themselves, and attempt to spark the fire again by venturing into a project that @MonorailRed and I have wanted to do for a long time, but never had the opportunity to do it. Don't know when it will be finished but hopefully it will be a lot of fun!:)

TheOriginalTiki

Continuing on the positivity train, Dragon and I are going live in just a few minutes for a discussion on Team Baby Groot's Princess and the Frog dark ride. Should be a nice way to end things out and celebrate the great creativity and presentation elements that came out of this season! :)

TheOriginalTiki

That croc in the bayou is the leader of the crocs that attack Tiana and Naveen before they meet Louis.

My bad. It's been a good five years since I've watched the movie in full so I don't remember any of the crocodiles in the movie besides Louis. The Killer Crock joke was all in good fun, especially considering BlueDragonFive is a huge Batman fan, haha! :) ;)

FigmentPigments

My bad. It's been a good five years since I've watched the movie in full so I don't remember any of the crocodiles in the movie besides Louis. The Killer Crock joke was all in good fun, especially considering BlueDragonFive is a huge Batman fan, haha! :) ;)
No worries! :) I actually thought the killer Croc was funny because until you pointed it out, I didn't notice it. :hilarious: I just wanted to make sure you guys didn't think I drew Louis so dark and hostile in one image and then draw him light and friendly in the next. :p As always, thanks for taking time to review the projects! It's great fun to listen to what other people thought of them. :D

MANEATINGWREATH

I have to say, the projects for this game were truly great. I thoroughly enjoyed each of them. There is SO MUCh potential on this forum, it's insane. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us as a community.

Anyhow, Tiki and I will be going live around 11 AM Pacific Time! As this is our awaited secret podcast... Well... In the words of Scar: "Be prepared."

Siren

And lastly, an enchanted, evil songstress long locked away in a chest in the center of the room. She breaks out and tries to sing her siren song and cast her magic spells in order to subdue the Doctor and take all his oddities as a way to increase her own power.
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-17%2Bat%2B10.09.57%2BAM.png

Dr. Otto T. was prepared for her attempted escape. The Crystal ball in the center of the room lights up and acts as a mystical fail safe trapping the songstress back in her chest.
Um, the songstress is not "evil" -- she is just going through depression because she is locked in a chest all day and treated like an object! Singing is her only outlet. What kind of park is this? Dr. Otto doesn't seem very nice to me.

Anyway, I just just browsing through this thread and the ideas and concepts presented here are just amazing! Everyone here is so talented! Great job.

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Um, the songstress is not "evil" -- she is just going through depression because she is locked in a chest all day and treated like an object! Singing is her only outlet. What kind of park is this? Dr. Otto doesn't seem very nice to me.

Anyway, I just just browsing through this thread and the ideas and concepts presented here are just amazing! Everyone here is so talented! Great job.

UNLESS he locked her in the chest because she already was evil lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom