The Complete Philharmagic Show *ALOT of Spoilers*

Irrawaddy Erik

Original Poster
I belive it is the largest 3-D screen ever, but I am not positive on that info. I'll have to look it up and get back to ya on it.

But yea the screen is FREAKING HUGE.

the-reason

Originally posted by imagineer boy
and this may also beat out Shrek 4-D.:sohappy: [/B]

I hope so:cool:

Hey hmppan, Have you been on shrek 4d too, if you have than which one would you say is the best.

And thanks for the info:wave: :wave: :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy:

meeko_33785

Thanks for the report. Just wondering, How does Ariel look in the computer animation. I heard some rummors that she was not comming out very well.

Irrawaddy Erik

Original Poster
Ariel and all the characters look amazing..... the best way I can describe them though is that they are stylized. Her eyes larger than usual in proportion to her face but it look very well done.

RozFan

Hot diggity dog! Thanks Erik, I wil definitely have to venture over to MK when I head down to start my enrollment process this fall. I was really hoping for a winner in Philharmagic and it sounds amazing.

I'll have to compare Shrek and Phil. I loved Shrek but thought the 3-D were lacking, at least I didn't really see any. Jimmy Neutron though is SO much fun!

Irrawaddy Erik

Original Poster
Originally posted by SNS
If it's the largest 3D screen ever made, does that mean it's larger then the Imax screens? :eek:
I dunno if it's bigger than an Imax I will have to find out on that one, but I do know it is the largest 3-D screen Disney has ever done.

the-reason

Originally posted by hmppan
I have not seen Shrek 4-D, but one of my friends that have seen both says that Philhar is much better.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Thanks, although its an opinion, its still good to hear THANKS:wave: :wave:

Steamboat_Kevin

I didn't read the report, because when I go on it, I want it to be a surprise :)
Thanks for it though, Erik!
Wait, so does this mean that it's open to the public now?

Irrawaddy Erik

Original Poster
Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin

Wait, so does this mean that it's open to the public now?
Na, It's not open yet Kevin. I got to see it on a random viewing and even for me as a CM it was pure luck that I was able to see it.

Also I would like to thank a certain someone for all the help they have given me lately. They know who they are. Your the best.
Thanks

orlpassholder

Originally posted by hmppan
Na, It's not open yet Kevin. I got to see it on a random viewing and even for me as a CM it was pure luck that I was able to see it.

Also I would like to thank a certain someone for all the help they have given me lately. They know who they are. Your the best.
Thanks

hehe its good to have hookups

Jerm

Originally posted by imagineer boy
Wow, this sounds like it will be better than any other 3-D show that Disney has done, and this may also beat out Shrek 4-D.:sohappy:

You mean better then getting water shot at you ever 30 sec. I enjoyed Shrek mostly cause of all the disney jabs and Universal jokes. But as far as a 4-D goes that was lacking big time. It did have some cute lil things but I got really sick of having to dry off my glasses every minute. But MP sounds great......any tributes to past attractions in the same building?

J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom