Figgy1

Premium Member
And I'm looking damn good for it 🦝
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Black And White Disney GIF
until Thursday
A little while ago, I got the recorded message from Eversource about the upcoming storm late Wednesday, for us. In my area, it's expected to be rain and wind (although we might also get a little snow, or a brief mix).

Ski country up North is expected to get around 18 inches of snow. Although it's never unusual for them to get early spring snow, it seemed like they were almost done with the bigger storms. Well, that's Mother Nature for you! :p

Goofyernmost

A little while ago, I got the recorded message from Eversource about the upcoming storm late Wednesday, for us. In my area, it's expected to be rain and wind (although we might also get a little snow, or a brief mix).

Ski country up North is expected to get around 18 inches of snow. Although it's never unusual for them to get early spring snow, it seemed like they were almost done with the bigger storms. Well, that's Mother Nature for you! :p
My daughters Anniversary is April 8th. Twenty four years ago they chose that date because they figured that winter would be over. Well, they were half right. The wedding was on a Saturday Morning and it was 70 degrees and sunny. After the event we all gathered for some dining and dancing (and maybe even a little imbibing). By the time it broke up it was below freezing and had started to snow. They couldn't get out of Vermont the next morning because there was about a foot of crusty snow and the morning flights were all cancelled. That meant that they missed their connection to their Honeymoon Caribbean cruise and ended up sleeping on an inflatable bed in my living room until the next morning. What a mess. We had to figure out how to get them set up to meet the ship at its first port of call. (don't remember were that was except someplace in the Caribbean). They did connect and continued on with their honeymoon. Good times! But pretty memorable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom