Pre-Trip The Captain is headed Home!

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
Have fun!!
Hope your vacation is/was magical!
following along..keep us posted..
was there this past wed thru saturday when the weather was the same as yours but rest assured the rains will go away more then they will be around..
ETA: if that makes any sense:(
Have a great time
Thank you all! Today couldn't have been any better! :) Now it's time for some much needed sleep! 8am will be here soon!

winstongator

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have arrived safely! About to head to AK soon! The weather is not on our side, but I'm not going to let it keep us from having a good time :) And with that, this PTR is over! See y'all in a couple of weeks with a TR!

"I have a rendezvous beyond my beloved horizon"
Hope you brought lots of socks, multiple pairs of shoes, and water-tolerant shoes. And raincoats/ponchos.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I just wanted to let everyone know that we have arrived safely! About to head to AK soon! The weather is not on our side, but I'm not going to let it keep us from having a good time :) And with that, this PTR is over! See y'all in a couple of weeks with a TR!

"I have a rendezvous beyond my beloved horizon"

I was there last week (Sunday-Thursday) as well. Will be interested to hear your impressions of your trip. My highlight was getting on FOP in Pandora. Luckily, with the EMH to on-site guests, that really helped. I got there early and the wait wasn't that long at all. :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom