The Cake Bake Shop Bakery, What the Heck?

Hannah73

Okay WTH....

The menu was released today, $32 burger and fries... $8 cokes, these prices are almost double any WDW owned quick service
Well they are putting an “e” at the end of salad and soup to sound uppity. Maybe they think that calls for higher prices!😎

Eric Graham

Well they are putting an “e” at the end of salad and soup to sound uppity. Maybe they think that calls for higher prices!😎
why not just put a le or la in front of it to sound really fancy like la spaghetti...and les fettucine de mournay (fettucine alfredo yum!) . then, you can charge even more...
😀

Last edited:

Chef idea Mickey`=

I actually prefer Cape May over 1900 Park Fare, but that's just me. Their character breakfast is really top notch! Nice to splurge on crab at dinner also once in awhile! ;)
I haven't been, but saw it's quite nice! BTW thanks for bringing it up, 1900 Park Fare I only and would only go for dinner not breakfast. Breakfast is too average.

Eric Graham

I haven't been, but saw it's quite nice! BTW thanks for bringing it up, 1900 Park Fare I only and would only go for dinner not breakfast. Breakfast is too average.
Goofy, my nemesis (laughs) rubbed my head at a character breakfast one time. I thought it was funny. Not too much hair up there, well not too much anymore (C'est la vie).

LuvDisney007

I loved the Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian. I'm still upset that it hasn't returned. And probably never will. I am looking forward to the opening of The Cake Bake Shop Bakery at the Boardwalk for their Afternoon Tea, bakery, and vibes. But it's taking forever to open. Is this normal for Disney restaurants? I think the Space restaurant in Epcot opened faster. They keep pushing delays.
have u looked at both adults n kids meals. Desserts are around $20. Maybe it should close again n try to serve regular average people When it opens with affordable desserts n meals!

Hannah73

I don't usually mean any ill will for any business, but for the sake of the rest of us all, I don't want to see this place do well. Apparently, these prices are higher than any of their other locations. Success of this place would only encourage higher prices elsewhere, and show me that Disney park goers really are not as savvy as I hoped.
I am the same on this. We will be staying at the Beach Club in February, so right there with no plans to visit the Cake Bake Shop and spend my $$$ on something so overpriced.

Eric Graham

Maybe it's all a secret deal Disney made with Cake Bake. They give them free rent, sell what they can and everyone else going bypassing it thinks they are getting a good deal on their $30 chicken dinners from Disney and 8 dollar pretzels so they feel better about the mouse.
Belle always makes secret deals (in the terms of looking adorable to me) and I always am a sucker and gives her more treats but that's a totally different story 🐶

DisneyHead123

Is it for certain that the prices mentioned are for a slice of cake and not the actual cake itself? The way the menu was phrased, my impression was that was the price for an entire cake.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom