The Cake Bake Shop Bakery, What the Heck?

NiarrNDisney

Hasn't the Trattoria space also been several different restaurants over the years? I think the only constant has been Flying Fish. Everything else has changed pretty often.

I don't wish failure on Cake Bake, but it just feels very Grand Floridian, and not like something you would ever see at a Boardwalk. It's much too stuffy of a vibe.
Yes Trattoria al Forno has been a few different places. Initially it was Spoodles which was a Mediterranean restaurant which closed and reopened as Kat Koras Kouzzina which was also a Mediterranean restaurant with a little Southern charm inspired by her Mississippi roots.

Lilofan

Yes Trattoria al Forno has been a few different places. Initially it was Spoodles which was a Mediterranean restaurant which closed and reopened as Kat Koras Kouzzina which was also a Mediterranean restaurant with a little Southern charm inspired by her Mississippi roots.
I ate at Kouzzina at Boardwalk. The Greek food was delish and I met chef Kat Kora who was greeting the guests that night at her restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom