The Breakdown Award?

WDW-Imagineer

Spaceship Earth because its so damn uncomfortable, although since the ride stops every time you get on it... its become a part of the ride!! I'm bringing a pillow next time!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Spaceship Earth because its so damn uncomfortable, although since the ride stops every time you get on it... its become a part of the ride!! I'm bringing a pillow next time!

lol Mine has to be COP. I love the song but after 15 times in a row in one setting it drove me crazy lol

mightyduck

I'm going to have to go with WDWI on this--Spaceship Earth backwards is pretty bad... I'm too small... although if you get stuck at the top of the final drop of Splash Mountain, that sucks, too... :eek:

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by mightyduck
I'm going to have to go with WDWI on this--Spaceship Earth backwards is pretty bad... I'm too small... although if you get stuck at the top of the final drop of Splash Mountain, that sucks, too... :eek:

I wish I was too small for Spaceship Earth... the top of the "head-rest" goes to the middle of the back of my head (you know where that little bump is in the middle of the back of you head). Like I said.. I'm bringing a pillow next time. :eek:

mightyduck

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

I wish I was too small for Spaceship Earth... the top of the "head-rest" goes to the middle of the back of my head (you know where that little bump is in the middle of the back of you head). Like I said.. I'm bringing a pillow next time. :eek:

Nah, it's not fun being little there.... I just roll around the inside of the car like a marble...

(now there's an image, eh, Freak? ;) )

Maria

you are all talking about being uncomfortable seated while stuck in the ride...I agree... SE is terrible if you are stuck on the way back... BUT I don´t think there would be something more uncomfortable than being stuck inside It´s a Small World! How annoying song!!! Same with "EL Rio del Tiempo", but at least, that one is a smaller ride and if they needed to evacuate it, it would take less time than the Small World.....

mightyduck

Originally posted by Maria
you are all talking about being uncomfortable seated while stuck in the ride...I agree... SE is terrible if you are stuck on the way back... BUT I don´t think there would be something more uncomfortable than being stuck inside It´s a Small World! How annoying song!!! Same with "EL Rio del Tiempo", but at least, that one is a smaller ride and if they needed to evacuate it, it would take less time than the Small World.....

I have to confess, Maria...I'm not worried about getting stuck in Small World because I refuse to go on it anymore... ;)

Are they ever going to renovated Rio del Tiempo? It always seemed to me they could have done a lot more with that....

Maria

I have to confess, Maria...I'm not worried about getting stuck in Small World because I refuse to go on it anymore... ;)

Are they ever going to renovated Rio del Tiempo? It always seemed to me they could have done a lot more with that....

LOL :D I understand!

I do hope they renovate it soon! there are parts that look soooooo old! They closed it for "rehab" while I was there, but all they did was to clean it! We were all hoping they would change something, but nope... :rolleyes:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster

LOL you better hope I dont see you at MK. Cause if I do, i'll pick you up and throw you over my shoulder and make you ride it. ;)

disney2b

the only ride that broke down while i've been on was buzz lightyears spaceranger spin. someone kept getting out or something. stop at least 4 times. stuck in their for over 10 minutes with the lasers going. i did get to be galatice hero along with everytime i ride it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom