The BME or the Best Meal Ever!!

GoofyMike29

What is the best, or your favorite meal from the world?

Mine has to be shrimp from the Tepenyakki Steak House.
I have a Hibachi near my house, which is the same premise of Japan, but the quality of the food just cannot compete with JAPAN!!!!

Also I really dig the hamburgers from Pecos Bills...

And the cinnamon buns from main street bakery...

Nansafan

Either the Turkey Tetrazini I had at Tony's Town Square in 1998 or a Chicken Dish with Risotto I had at the Contemporary Steakhouse in 1998. Since the restaurants periodically change their menus, I've never had these again. We've even stopped going to Tony's since their menu has changed so much in the last few years. Tony's used to be a "must-do" every trip. We haven't been back since 2000. I wish they wouldn't mess with the menus so much.

Upvote 0

mstarfishee

a few favs for me

It's so hard to decide, but I must agree that the Teppanyaki Dining Rooms are excellent and as with most things Disney, you don't just get a meal, it comes in the form of entertainment. I would have to say that is my favorite for dinner. Breakfast is hands down, Chef Mickey's, I love the wide array of foods as well as the entertainment factor there, it's great for my son too. Don't always each lunch in the parks, but my favorite lunch-type food would have to be the ham & cheese croissants at Boulangerie Pattiserie. And last but not least, sweet treats, my hands down fav there is Main Street Bake Shop, either a basic chocolate chip cookie or a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. It's impossible to pass by there every time you walk down Main Street, it's a place that you have to stop at at least one time during your WDW visit!!!

Upvote 0

barnebd5

That's a hard one....

I love the chicken strips at the Columbia Harbour House,

When it comes to breakfast, you can't beat those delicious Mickey waffles, I always get a big one at the food court at the All-Stars.

All this talk about all the food at WDW is makin' my mouth water :slurp:

Upvote 0

disneydancer2

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:
You have to try the sticky buns in Dixie Landings which I believe is now Port Orleans-Riverside. I couldn't go to Disney without making a stop to get one. They are the best!!

My Fav Meal/Restaurant has to be Rainforest Cafe for dinner and the character breakfast at The Grand Floridian.
Rainforest Cafe has a fun atmosphere and great food.
The character breafast is self explanatory..hugh delicious breakfast buffet and lots of Disney characters to see!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
The Elwood Sandwich-House of Blues
Rasta Pasta-Rainforest Cafe
Fried Calamari-Alfredos...hmm.hmm

You mean the squid, right?! Haha, I work in a fishmarket for the summer and you would not believe how angry people get when you call there "calamari" exactly what t is, "SQUID."

Favorite meal for me was a sirloin sauteed in pineapple at the old Captain's Tavern. It was just so good.

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Best Meal

That is a tough one for me since we love most of the places at Disney. Coral Reef is one we do all the time. The surf and turf is outstanding. Japan again is great, Canada has GREAT steak and we've done that also the last two years. Ohana's can't be beat either. Tough call!!!!

Upvote 0

dox

So many choices but just a few off the top of my head:

1 - The beignets at POFQ

2- Surf and Turf at Narcocees at GF

3 - Buffalo Steak at Artist's Point at WL

4 - Everything i've had at California Grill, esp. the flatbreads.

5 - Desserts at the Kona Cafe at the POLY

Upvote 0

tigsmom

The most fun we had was at the Hoop-Dee-Do...my husband was part of the show...had a lovely lady sitting on his lap!! Ohana in the Poly for dinner and the skillet breakfast in the Whispering Canyon at the WL is a must for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom