The BME or the Best Meal Ever!!

GoofyMike29

What is the best, or your favorite meal from the world?

Mine has to be shrimp from the Tepenyakki Steak House.
I have a Hibachi near my house, which is the same premise of Japan, but the quality of the food just cannot compete with JAPAN!!!!

Also I really dig the hamburgers from Pecos Bills...

And the cinnamon buns from main street bakery...

Mr. Tom Morrow

Wow, what a completely unfair question. There are way too many awesome meals to choose from! Dining at WDW has really become something that my wife and I look forward to as much as visiting the parks! One of my favorites is the red garlic mashed potatoes that are served with steak at most WDW restaurants. However, the one thing that we long for, the whole time were away from WDW is the Dingers and Hockey Puck at ESPN Club!

Upvote 0

bhg469

ok this is the most unfair post and you know it!!!

how can i pick the best? so ill do this

from each park

**MK- Tie between tonys and liberty tree tavern
**Epcot- 9 Dragons! (honey sesame chicken is excellent today or everyday) although coral reef aint half bad
**MGM- Prime time cafe, very underrated but eating there is like a hug from the inside just dont plan on a drink at the bar was like 14 for 2 drinks and im talkin gin and tonic.
**AK-rainforest cafe not even disney i know but what can i say theres not much there yet
**Downtown disney- im partial to bongos, try the tamales but my girl would say fultons based soley on the clam chowder, yup its that good

Upvote 0

Invero

So hard!

Best Quick Service: Tusker House at DAK. Sit down quality meal, for quick service prices.

Best Buffet: Boma. Yum!

Best sit down restaurant: Olivia's at Old Key West. Great food, reasonable prices, and hardly ever crowded.

Honorable mention: Spoodles at the Boardwalk. Simply delicious.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Favorite Breakfast - Boma (AKL)
Favorite Quick Lunch - Casey's (MK)
Favorite Dinner - Liberty Tree Tavern (MK)

Other fovorites also include Chefs de France, Garden Grill, and China, but Liberty Tree Traven is deffinatly our BME.

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by surfsupdon
You mean the squid, right?! Haha, I work in a fishmarket for the summer and you would not believe how angry people get when you call there "calamari" exactly what t is, "SQUID."

Favorite meal for me was a sirloin sauteed in pineapple at the old Captain's Tavern. It was just so good.

ok yea whatever CALAMARI

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom