the best theme park?

tiggermanII

Original Poster
in florida? name yours.

i might be going next wek to florida , just wondering which ones to hit :shrug: that is if i dont go out west . i only got 4 more to decide is disney crowded this time ? im sure they are but let me know thanks , out west id far coming from br la.

Eljay

in florida? name yours.

i might be going next wek to florida , just wondering which ones to hit :shrug: that is if i dont go out west . i only got 4 more to decide is disney crowded this time ? im sure they are but let me know thanks , out west id far coming from br la.

Your post is difficult to understand, but if you are asking which park is best, it just depends on what your interests are. Actually, they are all very good.
Yes, summer, particularly July 4th, is very busy.

Disney4648

Call me crazy....but I choose the Disney MGM Studios. I am a movie buff and am active in the film industry so it amuses me. Epcot will be my 2nd.

the-reason14

Yea, like someone else said it depends on what you are looking for. Mine is the Magic Kingdom, mainly for nostalgic and childhood memories. But thats just me.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
in florida? name yours.

Nope, Im in Houston and the name is Paul.

Yes, Disney is crowded. Its the number one vacation desitination in the US.

JWG

Can I go historical or do I have to stay in present time?

1) Epcot
2) Animal Kingdom
3) Magic Kingdom
4) Islands of Adventure
5) Universal Studios
6) MGM

My alltime favorite was EPCOT Center. I'm not trying to say make it the same as it was, but I wish they'd restore the futuristic conceptual entertainment they had in the early years.

Tom Morrow

1. Disney-MGM Studios. Its my home away from home, and also for nostalgic reasons and childhood memories. With all the improvements coming and another atraction after Toy Story Mania, the park is going to rock once again.

2. Epcot - favorite park to chill in, great atmosphere.

3. Magic Kingdom - The only reason it isn't number 2 is because of the often ridiculous crowds.

4. Islands of Adventure - Some of the best theming in existence, some great rides, and their guest service is improving.

5. Universal Studios - Same as above.

6. Busch Gardens Africa - Montu, Kumba, ShieKra, and Gwazi are some of the best coasters in Florida. Plus, the park has some really nice scenery in some spots and the crowds are usually very small - you can often walk right on the coasters. However, other areas of the park are lacking and the park is very confusing to navigate. Also, the staff is mostly awful.

7. Disney's Animal Kingdom - It's always been my least favorite WDW park. Huge crowds crammed into small, narrow paths, with trees blocking any breeze, so its 10 degrees hotter in the park than it is. Also, Everest and Dinosaur are the only two rides that really interest me, and fighting the huge crowds and heat for them is often not worth it.

8. Sea World - I'm not a fan of animal parks or zoos, so the 60 + admission price is too much, when all I really want to do is ride Kraken and Journey to Atlantis.

Pirate665

8. Sea World - I'm not a fan of animal parks or zoos, so the 60 + admission price is too much, when all I really want to do is ride Kraken and Journey to Atlantis.

Take it from me, working JTA. It has a slow load time for summer. And the ride is near 6 minutes long. So, be careful, because you could be waiting all day for it. (They offer no Fastpass/Express pass option at SWO. Got that one asked a million times.)

>Steve

Lucky

in florida? name yours.

I've been to no la many times, but never to br la. I hear many of the no la people now live in br la since hk hit. Most parks will be very crowded, but you can avoid the worst of it by going early in the am and using fp.

RedBaron

You did not say if you are going alone or with family with young kids. I guess as an adult I would say I would go to EPCOT if I only had 1 day, however if you are traveling with kids I would say Magic Kingdom. It still all depends on what you are really looking for?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom