the best theme park?

ImaYoyo

Why? They have three and two kiddie ones. And that is counting Dueling Dragons as two.

I've always found the misconception that IOA is a "coaster park" annoying - it only has Hulk and Dueling Dragons. Busch is the best park in Florida for coasters, and even they only have 6.

Unfortunately, Florida does not have any parks that are great for coaster riding.
Right there with you Tom. I miss Cedar Point, Kings Island, Kennywood and even Geauga Lake... It was nice living in the middle of all of those parks. Though BGT (BGA, whatever you want to call it) DOES have free beer...

Tim G

in florida? name yours.

i might be going next wek to florida , just wondering which ones to hit :shrug: that is if i dont go out west . i only got 4 more to decide is disney crowded this time ? im sure they are but let me know thanks , out west id far coming from br la.

There are only 4 theme parks in florida... :lookaroun

phenom1307

im not a crowd person,, i liked ecpot and wdw in the earlie 90s. now they got the quick pass..which i dont like.

epcot is part of WDW...they arent two seperate things. WDW is not the magic kingdom, it's DHS, MK, DAK, and epcot, all the resorts, the golf courses, DTD....WDW is not magic kingdom. and there is no quick pass...its called FASTpass

tiggermanII

Original Poster
wheres a good place to stay at , that dont cost an arm and a leg? thas aclose to every thing . and has the shuttle bus?
the com. resort is to much for me at this time , we will have only 3 days at parks

would it be cheaper to fly or drive from b.r la. for 2 people. im guessing that the hotel might have a shuttle too.from the airport? its that or a cruise?

Charlie Brown

Yes, as someone said in the first page, MK does have the best atmosphere, because it's the original! But I have to say that my favorite is MGM. Why do other people not like it as much?

EPCOT.nut

I'm still stuck on br la.

Granted, Gatorland and The Holy Land Experience are not to be missed, don't forget Ripley's Believe it or NOT!

Seriously, though - if you are coming a long way and obviously do not frequent the WDW Parks, just go one per day. No need to pick and choose!

Pete C

1) Magic Kingdom - The original, and still the best. Rides and attractions with so much character you never want to leave.
2) Islands of Adventure - To me tops in pure awe-inspiring theming in the US, and only DisneySea is better of places I've been in the world; best themed attraction in the world in Spidey.
3) Epcot - Endless things to see and do.
4) Busch Gardens Africa - Best coaster collection in Florida.
5) Animal Kingdom - Second best theming in the US, and some great attractions.

IMO Hollywood Studios/MGM is just not worth a stop outside of Tower of Terror, which unfortunately is my favorite ride at WDW. I don't even like Rock n Rollercoaster...outside of the first 5 seconds it's boring and rough compared to other coasters in Orlando and Tampa. This park needs so much help it isn't even funny.

Universal Studios is okay...there just isn't anything mindblowing there, more of an amusing set of rides that can occupy your day. The Mummy is very good, but I wasn't grinning from ear to ear after riding it.

lilclerk

wheres a good place to stay at , that dont cost an arm and a leg? thas aclose to every thing . and has the shuttle bus?
the com. resort is to much for me at this time , we will have only 3 days at parks

would it be cheaper to fly or drive from b.r la. for 2 people. im guessing that the hotel might have a shuttle too.from the airport? its that or a cruise?

If you want to stay on Disney property, pick one of the value resorts (All Star Movies, All Star Music, All Star Sports or Pop Century) They're all under $100/night, and you'll be able to use the free Disney busses to the theme parks. And if you fly, you can take the free Disney shuttle bus (called Disney's Magical Express) from the airport to your resort and back. I'm not sure what the "com. resort" is.

If you want to stay off property, you can find much cheaper places, but the shuttles to the parks don't run very often, and they usually don't have free buses to/from the airport if you decide to fly. You'd have to take a taxi or hire a van service like Mears to pick you up and drop you off.

It might be cheaper for you to drive between LA and FL, but flying is much faster. You'll have to shop around for good flight prices. I'm not sure if they service anywhere near Baton Rouge (which is what I'm guessing B.R. is) but try Southwest Airlines (www.southwest.com). You can get very good deals, and it would be a very short flight.

tiggermanII

Original Poster
to drive takes from 8 am to 2 am to get there so i would be tired the next day, and prob couldnt make it to the park without haven a days rest.

they got cheaper flights out of new orleans

100 bucks a day is not bad to stay on site

if i take the shuttle to epcot, to MK, do you still have to take the boat accros the pond or does the monorail take you over the pond right to the MK. i cant remeber? thanks tigger

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom