The Best Ride to go on with your Girlfriend or Boyfriend

Mimi

shmmrname said:
I'll go with the El Rio d'el Tiempe and Illuminations combo.

I agree. Mexico is great for cuddling and Illuminations is a perfect way to follow-up (of course, a few margaritas can help a lot).

mdisney

one ride for sure the Jungle Cruise do not make out on. Hardest ride is Space Mountain not easy most be able to be flexible to kiss while on the ride. The Drew Carry one, but becare they have found protein spills in there before. Also any of the sound booths either at RPW or in the DC sound effects place

Legacy

Best fireworks show... easily Illuminations (think of the lyrics to "We Go On").

Best show... hmmm... I'm tempted to go with the old Tarzan mostly... presently I cannot think of a stage show that would be decent (although I'm sure Voyage of the Little Mermaid is actually pretty good).

Best Attraction... Spaceship Earth. Me and my girl went three times on it... the first time because she had never done it before... the second because she enjoyed the first time... the third time because we had discussed possibilities... :lookaroun

Magicot

Impressions de France~ oh how romantic!

And Universe of Energy- there's nothing more romantic than spending 45 minutes in the dark with your loved-one (and some dinosaurs:lookaroun)

Legacy

Magicot said:
Impressions de France~ oh how romantic!

And Universe of Energy- there's nothing more romantic than spending 45 minutes in the dark with your loved-one (and some dinosaurs:lookaroun)
And Ellen... :lookaroun

TiggersPooh

radiohost said:
Hey Pooh.....What part of Ohio??? Im from the Portsmouth area....

• Anyone ever see the episode of friends.......YEAH!!!!......Ross and Rachel on Its a Small World:lol: :lol: :lol: .....i think it was Ross and Rachel; Im more of a Seinfeld guy

School in Dayton and Im from an eastern suburb of Cleveland

DisneySam

I think Illuminations would be nice to share with your significant other. As for rides I too would probably end up on RNRC. Nothing like a little Aerosmith to say Happy Valentines....LOL

- Radio BTW it was Ross and Carol his ex-wife. [I am a friends addict!] Great reference though!

collegesam

here's a ride no one has mentioned. Buzz light year is a great ride for couples. Sure people have listed make out rides and shows, but there's more to a relationship than just making out. sometimes you gotta breathe and have fun. This is one of those rides where you two and just kick back and have some fun with each other.

Heatherbell

My personal favorite romantic ride definately has to be Peter Pan's Flight. For one I totally feel the "magic" on that ride for some reason and the darkness and the music make for a very romantic ride.

Most romantic show...Wishes, hands down.

DisneyBunny

collegesam said:
here's a ride no one has mentioned. Buzz light year is a great ride for couples. Sure people have listed make out rides and shows, but there's more to a relationship than just making out. sometimes you gotta breathe and have fun. This is one of those rides where you two and just kick back and have some fun with each other.

I can see where you're going with this, but with my super-competitive hubby, this is the last thing from romantic. It starts more "arguments" than romance. :lookaroun (at least with us.) He wasn't too happy when I learned where one of the big point targets were, and wouldn't tell him! :D

My vote for most romantic ride would have to be Dinosaur. Nothing sends you into the arms of a loved one faster than a rampaging dino.

lborne

What about MS? After being on that ride with me, my wife gets butterflies in her stomach and feels all dizzy from love. :animwink:

My wife and I were in the sound booth at Conservation Station, and it would have been a great place to make out, but a cast member made herself very visible. She came in to show us how to put on the headphones, make sure we pushed the button, etc. We felt like she would barge in at any minute.

I used to make out with girlfriends on the skyway - (that dates me). You can just duck down and have tons of privacy. When you pop back up, make sure to scream at a passing gondola to scare the people inside.

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
Show: fantasmic

Fireworks: Illuminations : ROE

Ride: Soarin/ although kinda hard to kiss, UoE, Monirail....alone;)

PhilosophyMagic

If you're thinking in terms of making out, go with Haunted Manson, without a doubt. Except it feels weird to know that you're on camera.

In terms of romantic things, I haven't really thought of rides and shows, but the beach-type areas around the property, like the trails and beaches at Wilderness Lodge, and those at Carribean Beach and Port Orleans Riverside during quiet times of the day (later evening), are really nice to hang out at if you're in the area. And Poly has nice hammocks, just a boat or monorail ride from Magic Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom