The Best Feeling.....

The Best Feeling

• The day you head to WDW has arrived.

• Your first sight of the "Welcome to Walt Disney World Resort" signs.

• Your WDW vacation packet has arrived in the mail.

• Your first sighting of the monorail as you just enter Disney property.

• That first sight of the spires of Space Mtn or Cinderella Castle at MK.

• Those first steps into a park after going through the turnstiles.

• Those first moments on Disney transportation heading to your first destination.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
My mouse floated over each one of these a couple of times. I had to go with "the day you head to WDW has arrived" because there is just so much awesomeness that occurs on that day, and for us that one encompasses everything on your list. D*mn man, I want to be there right freakin' now.

WhenYouWish

IMG_4109.JPG
Pure joy. :D

WDW_Jon

Signs are great but hopping on the bUs to MK for me :)

When you've waited a long time to get there and once all settled in and all the plans are made it's just the anticipation of traveling on the first morning knowing you are almost there and it begins!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Since we currently just drive down I-75 to the tollway (nice drive) its the day of for me at least. Nice easy drive, little traffic and time with my wife.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
There are several for me. The first great feeling is passing by the entrance signs to let me know I'm on property. The next, bigger one is when I walk through the turnstile and into the park proper. The final, biggest one is when I walk through the queue at the entrance of Epcot and sit down in my blue green omnimover car to experience Spaceship Earth.

KikoKea

Mine is walking into the Shades of Green lobby. When the car service drops us off and those doors swish open...I'm back in the bubble with days of fun and relaxation with my DH ahead of me.

For me, the long, slow-moving bag check and entrance lines kill the whole exciting arrival at the MK or other parks. Park entrance is more of a dreaded hassle, and the feeling carries over until I exit the tunnel and finally head down Main St.

JIMINYCR

That first gaze up Main Street and seeing Cinderellas Castle. Nothing does it for me like the realization that I'm actually in the park, on my way, and experiencing the emotions that say I've made it back and its all Disney time from that moment on.

DfromATX

I voted going through the turnstiles, but getting the vacation package in the mail is pretty exciting too. I would also add being on the first ride. That's when I feel like I am really there, plus knowing I have several more days to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom