Account Suspended
Any Favorites??

Breakfast Pizza at Spoodles?

Shakes at Beaches and Cream?

Fish and Chips at the Rose and Crown?

Fettucine Alfredo at Alfredos?

Nintendo18

I would have to say tonga toast at the Kona cafe in the Poly. WOW. :D
And basically everything at the Boma dinner buffet(except for the seafood stuff.) at the AKL.

Upvote 0

pisco

The Zebra Domes at Boma or the Napoleons at Boulengrie Patisserie (sp)!

And yes, dessert is the best part of the meal. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Sweetums

I used to LOVE the food at the Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge--especially the ribs! I don't know if they still serve the same stuff in the same way, but it was some darn good eatin'!!

I also find myself strangely attracted to the red bean ice cream in China... :slurp:

Upvote 0

rmforney

I dont know if they still have it, but the Kona Cafe' used to have a ginger carrot soup. It was so different that what I'm used to and that made it awsome......<drool>:slurp:

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

I LOVE the the Cobb Salad at the Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney/MGM (Yeah, I know I'm a dork)

At Epcot,
Chocolate Croissants at the Bakery in Futureworld near the Fountain
Chocolate Eclairs at the Bakery in the French Pavillion (do you see a theme here?)
The Shaved Ice things at the Japanese Pavililion

There's more, I'm sure, that's just what I can't thing of right now. Eating is one of my favorite WDW activities and I've never been disappointed. :slurp:

Upvote 0

cruiseman

fish and chips at the crown ( with a yard glass of your favorite), and i like the club house and plantains at Bongos, also sneaking in fultons crab house for some chowder and a pint at the bar

Upvote 0

Sheri

I agree! Dole Whips are awesome :)

Also, in Italy, the chocolate Epcot with that cake thing in it, I can't spell it, but it's pronounced "tera-masoo", I think. Wow, my fave desert and I can't remember what it's called, lol. Mind block I guess :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
The Fritters at Dinseyland, in New Orleans Square, at the Little CAFE' to the right of the :pirates of teh Caribbean"

yum yum :D

ooh ooh..and teh cowder in teh "edib;e bread-bowl" there also

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom