Account Suspended
Any Favorites??

Breakfast Pizza at Spoodles?

Shakes at Beaches and Cream?

Fish and Chips at the Rose and Crown?

Fettucine Alfredo at Alfredos?

k9kris

Originally posted by Small_Worldboy
The Fritters at Dinseyland, in New Orleans Square, at the Little CAFE' to the right of the :pirates of teh Caribbean"

Oh, yeah! That is my most favorite place to be in Disneyland. It doesn't get any better than New Orleans Square, sitting at the cafe, eating an eclair, watching the Mark Twain float around Tom Sawyer's Island. :slurp:

Upvote 0

Scooter

The Canadian Chedder Cheese Soup at Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada at World Showcase.

I'm hungry now just THINKING about it. :slurp:

Upvote 0

foxfire

I like the Spaceship Earth desert @ Japan in the WC. IDK if they still serve it, but it was a giant chocolate SE filled w/ ice cream...oh sooooo good. Doesn't beat the desert they used to serve @ Portabello Yacht Club though....pastry shell filled with chocolate and covered in white chocolate.

Upvote 0

cm1988

Tonga Toast, and my votes

Originally posted by janetinpa
What is tonga toast?
Tonga toast is the ultimate breakfast confection... so if you don't like sweet breakfasts, maybe opt for the omelette! For more on tonga toast, click here. There's been a couple of previous threads on the subject.

Favorite breakfast -
Yacht Club Galley (or Yachtsman Steakhouse when breakfast is served there) Anything on the menu.

Favorite "light lunch" -
Bread bowl chili at Columbia Harbor House (MK)

Favorite A.Y.C.E. buffet -
Germany

Favorite dinner -
Spoodles (Boardwalk)

Upvote 0

DisneyHoneymoon

My favorite food, hands down, is the fish and chips at Rose and Crown. Yummy....

My favorite snack is really a beverage. I was delighted to see all the spots you could get a latte or cappuccino at all the parks :) even though my DH located a Starbucks for me outside of the park!!

Upvote 0

Hurricane

they used to have these pastries in Japan at WS, they were bean curd and honey in between these two cake like things, they were shaped like fish, it was a warm weather food and was served in the winter at the snocone shack close to American Experience. Does anyone remember these?

Also Berry Dessert at Artist Point (but only in summer when there are good berries) and of course Tonga Toast

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

The Tonga Toast at the Kona Cafe

The sushi at Wolfgang Pucks Cafe

Anything from Bongos or House of Blues

French Fries from Casey's Corner

Habachi (sp?) from a place in Japan

Fish and Chips or Cottage Pie from Rose and Crown

pizza from Mama Melrose's

meatloaf from 50's Prime Time Cafe

ice cream served in bucket at Typhoon Lagoon

TONS MORE!!!

Upvote 0

TheTophDaddy

Cobb Salad = Dork???

Why does liking the Cobb Salad at the Hollywood Brown Derby make us dorks?

I LOVE that salad, and it is the reason I never go to Disney without lunching at the Brown Derby. It is my favorite menu item.

If this makes me a dork then, by god, I MUST BE A DORK!

(But I have to be one of the cool dorks. You know, the ones who are so sure of their dorkiness that they've taken on an otherworldly sort of extreme coolness. There aren't many of us but, man, are we cool!)

:)

TheTophDaddy

Upvote 0

AndyP

My favourite restaurant in the disney resort is Chef Mickey's. You can have lots of fun there, the food is excellent and its all you can eat, you also get to meet loads of characters during your meal!
However its very busy, I had to book 2 weeks in advance for the breakfast and there were only 2 spaces left for priority setaing, therefore it is highly recommended. The best part of the visit is when the music comes on and they blow a whistle, the characters start dancing and everyone waves their napkins in the air! Lots of fun!

Upvote 0

DanStat

Rainforest Cafe, Anything from Jiko, Boma, or the Mara --> especially the Zebra Domes!!:slurp: , and the rice from Asia in DAK.

I also like Peco's Bill's Cafe, and that pastry place in MGM...breakfast @ EPCOT, and that's all I can think of right now.

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Re: Cobb Salad = Dork???

Originally posted by TheTophDaddy
Why does liking the Cobb Salad at the Hollywood Brown Derby make us dorks?

I LOVE that salad, and it is the reason I never go to Disney without lunching at the Brown Derby. It is my favorite menu item.

If this makes me a dork then, by god, I MUST BE A DORK!

(But I have to be one of the cool dorks. You know, the ones who are so sure of their dorkiness that they've taken on an otherworldly sort of extreme coolness. There aren't many of us but, man, are we cool!)

:)

TheTophDaddy

I'm glad I'm not the only one, then. It's just when I'm with people, and start going on about having to have the SALAD at a restaurant at WDW, they always look me like I'm insane. (Which I may very well be, but that's another topic . . . )

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom