the beach...ahhhhhhhhhhh

Tigggrl

Hey Turbo!
I dont live there anymore...thank goodness! I traded it all in for Sunny Southern California...and I LOVE it here...great weather..LOL and no hurricanes! :)

figmentmom

The closest beach to me is on the Hudson River - very nice, except you glow in the dark for a week afterwards.:rolleyes:

My parents live on the north shore of Long Island, so we spend lots of time at the beach when we visit them. However, my FAVORITE beaches are in Clearwater and Cocoa Beach, FL. We usually work in visits to those when we're visiting WDW. :cool:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by The Mom
I'll be heading to the beach tomorrow...Amelia Island Plantation ....I thought we were going to the Ritz! :mad:

Our beach is about 20 mins away, although I know a few people who live on the ocean. (and my daughter has so many friends who live on the beach that they never go anymore!)

I finally left for Amelia Friday evening, after the flood watch was cancelled! I think we saw the sun a grand total of 1 hour over the whole weekend...it was still pouring when we left this morning. We would have 1-2 hour breaks in the rain, and would run to the beach, then run back to the hotel when it really started to pour. Once, by the time we changed into swimsuits and ran downstairs, it had already started to pour! The heated pools were freezing because of all the rain, and the ocean wasn't much better. Because everyone was stuck indoors, you couldn't get any good pay-for-view movies or games, either! At least I didn't have to cook or make beds! ;)

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
so ya'all who watch Mtv know where they brodcast Mtv's Shore Thing..that where I'll be headingone of these days..one of NJ's best beaches..lol..i wont be going to MTV though. Lets hope i dont get burned..im advacing my sunscreen to SPF 8..lol

Susan

CmdrTostada

The beach that they had the SoCal house at last year is the one of the beaches that I went to when I lived in San Diego.

BTW: Old Key West is your avatar from Harvest Moon?

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
Originally posted by Turbogames
The beach that they had the SoCal house at last year is the one of the beaches that I went to when I lived in San Diego.

BTW: Old Key West is your avatar from Harvest Moon?

uhh i dunno i got if off this site with all these emoticons..im gunan switch it soon though

Susan

Dawn S

I am not a big fan of the beach during the day. I hate the ocean & really dislike having sand stuck to me. I am weird, but that's just me. I do, however, love the beach at night. I have a spot at Hillsboro Beach in SoFla that is "my spot". No one is EVER there & it is a great place to catch a sunrise or just go for some quiet in the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom