The Barnstormer vs Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey

The Barnstormer vs Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey

• Total voters

Mansion Butler

Barnstormer. I feel that Kuka arms will eventually become self-aware and conquer the world, and I believe using them in attractions is irresponsible and dangerous for the safety of humanity.

MickeyMind

How is this even a competition? A more realistic competition would be barnstormer vs. flight of the hipogriff. In which case the hipogriff wins only because of the hipogriff aa and hagrid's hut, but the rides themselves are basically the same.

JT3000

While I certainly thought what many of you were probably thinking upon seeing this thread, namely, "what the hell?", for those of you laughing it off.... look at the poll results. I have a sneaking suspicion that this thread was created to prove a point about this forum, and it apparently did.

How is this even a competition? A more realistic competition would be barnstormer vs. flight of the hipogriff. In which case the hipogriff wins only because of the hipogriff aa and hagrid's hut, but the rides themselves are basically the same.

They aren't the same coaster. They're both basic "off the shelf" junior coasters, but the layouts are still different. I enjoyed Barnstormer as a kid, but I still get a kick out of Hippogriff. It has a more thrilling layout (relatively speaking, of course.) The fact that it's probably the best themed junior coaster around is just a bonus.

yeti

I have a sneaking suspicion that this thread was created to prove a point about this forum, and it apparently did.

That its filled with viral nerd jokesters who chose the Barnstormer over Harry Plodder because it makes themselves feel funnier?

No double entendre intended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom