The artwork in the Tower of Terror episode from 'Behind the Attraction' on Disney+ was stolen from YouTube creator Art of Engineering

ToTBellHop

I don’t see it. One is blue. One is red. Completely different. Look how far apart they are on the color wheel:
7E2299D4-BADE-4CCD-9357-35F4B38BFE64.jpeg

Couldn’t be any further!

Back to complaining about the topiary cake.

Tom Morrow

I'm not doubting that the documentary crew stole it, but is it possible that Art of Engineering guy actually just traced over blueprints/official documents? Possibly unauthorized? His video is great but he clearly obtained a copy of the Operating Guidelines with how detailed and factual the video is.

JoeCamel

I'm not doubting that the documentary crew stole it, but is it possible that Art of Engineering guy actually just traced over blueprints/official documents? Possibly unauthorized? His video is great but he clearly obtained a copy of the Operating Guidelines with how detailed and factual the video is.
He said he drew it himself, might be obsessed enough to have done it then sought out the manual to go along with it?
Don't know but he is active on Twitter if you want to go ask him

Kamikaze

Original Poster
By the way, if anyone doesn't know what I'm referencing in the OP, Martin made the following drawing of ToT years ago.

towerofterror2.jpg

Disney took it and printed T-Shirts with it which they then sold in the parks:

aaaaa.jpg

Martin's never said much about what came of it, probably because he's literally the best Disney fan out there, but I assume they came to some sort of arrangement.

JoeCamel

By the way, if anyone doesn't know what I'm referencing in the OP, Martin made the following drawing of ToT years ago.

View attachment 587602

aaaaa.jpg

Martin's never said much about what came of it, probably because he's literally the best Disney fan out there, but I assume they came to some sort of arrangement.
Maybe they hooked him up with backstage passes? ;)

Trauma

View attachment 587602

aaaaa.jpg

Wow back when they were only charging $19.95 for a graphic tee.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

View attachment 587602

aaaaa.jpg

He does’t wait in line for ToT anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom